GUN gun pics from my trip to cambodia

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by sushibug, Sep 17, 2003.

1. sushibug

sushibug :happysad:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the last picture is of the bruising i got the next day. those guns have insane recoil on full auto. i think i shot bits of the ceiling out. :o

2. sushibug

oh yah btw, i shot the ak47 and m16 only. $30 for a 30 round mag :( the RPG was $200 and for a 100 rounds of the anti-aircraft or heavy machine gun costs $100. grenades were only $20 each.

3. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

:cool:

Probably would've been cheaper to buy them. :o

Didn't happen to get any closer pics of that chopped down M-16, did you?

4. Pimp Cat

Pimp Cat Guest

very nice

5. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

didn't happen to smuggle any back, did you?

the calico. man, those things make me laugh. i saw one at the last gun show with a really nice walnut stock. on a calico. i busted out laughing.

6. footratfunkface

PPSH, there's one at my local dealer for rent. they used to have subgun rushes upon the germans. they'd get so many people running at them, even with subguns, that they'd overrun their positions from hundreds of yards away. the PPS was the later version, i believe, the cheaper one. all stamped metal, and only took stick mags. no drums. always with a black finish, no wood.

the PPS could've been the virtually unproduced earlier version. my history escapes me because i'm hungry. but i'm pretty sure it was the later one. the later one was the one that was produced so much. but the one in the pic is the PPSH, not the PPS. the fact that it takes drum mags tells me it's the earlier one, plus the wood stock.

oh, and that M16 with the "cut down" barrel. it's not cut down. it's just a commando-length barrel with the really old, really rare triangle hanguards. they're so hard to find, in fact, that a set of them can go for as little as $70-80, but as much as you're willing to pay. the delta rings for those are equally hard to find.

and correct me if i'm wrong, but does it look to you guys like that commando-uppered M16 has the forward assist on the left side? am i just seeing things because it's a dirty pic?

7. footratfunkface

yeah, i didn't see that PPS43 over in the corner. the calico caught my eye, though.

8. sushibug

guns are illegal in cambodia now. i was actually at a millitary-like shooting range. it looked like a prison from the outside. i gotta say, grenades aren't as big as they are in the movies.

oh and i have no idea what you guys are talking about when you refer to all these guns... :)

oh and another thing, they played with loaded handguns and live grenades like nothing. it was kinda scary but i had the impression that they were doing this for some time now. by play, i mean the grenades just needed a pin put inside it and it'd blow... they were tossing it around and stuff w/o the pin. as for the handguns, they would slide bullets into the barrel and stuff.

they did have some safety gear at the range though, all you had to do was point and shoot. they oil the guns up and load it for ya.