GUN Gun Owners, careful who you vote for..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by krott5333, Oct 9, 2004.

1. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

i know guns is not the only issue when deciding a presidential candidate, but if your guns are important to you, you should honestly consider reelecting Bush. One of the few votes Kerry made this year on the senate floor, was to reinstitute the AW Ban. Heres some stuff I copied from an NRA site..and the NRA gives John Kerry an "F".. and Gun Owners of America gives Kerry a "0%" grade in protecting the 2nd..
    ------------------------------------
    http://www.nraila.org/Issues/FactSheets/Read.aspx?ID=161
    ------------------------------------
    John Kerry Wants to Ban Guns in America

John Kerry`s two-decade long U.S. Senate record of opposing Second Amendment rights makes him the most anti-gun presidential nominee in history! Here’s the proof.

FACT: Kerry co-sponsors a bill that would ban all semi-automatic shotguns and detachable-magazine semi-automatic rifles, a gigantic step toward bringing Australian-style gun control to the U.S.1

FACT: Kerry says, "I think you ought to tax all ammunition, personally, I think you ought to tax guns."2

FACT: Kerry has voted nine times in favor of banning semi-auto firearms.3

FACT: Kerry has voted for a Ted Kennedy amendment to ban most center-fire rifle ammunition, including the most common rounds used by hunters and target shooters.4

FACT: Kerry has voted to close off hundreds of thousands of acres of the California Mojave Desert to hunting.5

FACT:Kerry has voted to hold the highly regulated American firearms industry legally responsible for the illegal acts of violent criminals.6

FACT: Kerry was one of only 18 Senators to oppose the Firearms Owners` Protection Act, which ended alarming abuses being committed under the 1968 Gun Control Act.7

FACT:Kerry was one of only 29 Senators to vote to prohibit gun manufacturers from discharging debts created by the reckless lawsuits filed by municipalities.8

FACT:Kerry has voted to allow BATF to conduct unlimited warrantless inspections of FFL holders.9

FACT: Kerry has voted to criminalize legal sales between private individuals at gun shows.10

FACT: Kerry has voted to impose penalties of a year in prison and a $10,000 fine on an adult if a juvenile steals a firearm from him, and then merely displays it in a public place.11

FACT: Kerry has voted to force many small firearms dealers out of business, which would have impacted both the availability and price of guns, particularly in rural areas.12

FACT: Kerry has voted 11 times to force law-abiding citizens to wait to exercise their Second Amendment rights. He voted to keep the federal waiting period after the National Instant Check System was in place.13

FACT: Kerry voted twice to eliminate the Civilian Marksmanship Program.14

FACT: Kerry wants to silence gun owners` voices. When NRA sought the same exemption from campaign finance rules that news organizations have, Kerry called that effort "hijacking America`s airwaves."15

FACT: Kerry commended the Million Mom March for their march on Washington that included calls for gun owner licensing, gun registration and other restrictions on law-abiding gun owners.16

If elected president, Kerry will pack the U.S. Supreme Court with Dianne Feinstein/Chuck Schumer/Ted Kennedy-selected anti-gun activists who believe you have no right to own any firearm.
    --------------------------------------

Also visit www.voteyoursport.org for more information.

now for some pictures..

John Kerry with gun-control activist Sarah Brady..
    [​IMG]

Kerry with Schumer, Feinstein, and Kennedy, after voting for pointless gun control legislation..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sportsmen for Bush LINK

2. lvkyle

lvkyle I am a punk rocker!

lol. Kerry can care less about gun control. What he does care about are votes.
    democratics love targeting singal women, young and old who are anti gun. Most city girls I talk to really dont like weapons.

The enemy is singal women. Us men have a dutey to hook up with these girls and change their ways of thinking and soon the politicians will follow.

3. Jago

Jago It helps if you hit it.

Attack soccer moms. They're the root cause of most anti-gun legislation in my opinion.

4. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

i tried dating, and fucking, a democrat. i do not suggest it for anyone with less than the utmost trigger control. if you're not careful, you might succumb to the incredible urge to shoot her, or yourself. i had a thread about it on the team forum of arfcom. realfastv6 can attest.

5. hitnrun99

hitnrun99 New Member

Sarah brady is one ugly motherfucker.

6. Jefferson Darcy

Jefferson Darcy Ol' shit chest

:werd: she looks like some kind of reptile.

and have you ever heard her talk :ugh:

hopefully the fact that her lungs contain enough tar to pave my driveway will catch up with her soon... :x:

7. SS109

SS109 3100 FPS OT Supporter

Sarah Brady's cigarettes have killed more people than my gun.

8. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

:rofl:

My uncle has a bumpersticker, Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun

:mamoru:

9. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

Her and Diane Feinstein as well.

10. Joe_Cool

Joe_Cool Never trust a woman or a government. Moderator

My wife is a soccer mom, and she owns a pistol and enjoys shooting my rifle. :bigthumb:

11. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

Cool soccer mom = :o

12. hitnrun99

hitnrun99 New Member

:x: