GUN Gun Case

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Jon91SE, May 24, 2006.

1. Jon91SE

Jon91SE OT Supporter

My new Glock came with this plastic case but its small and crappy. I want something that I can store the gun and mags in while its under my bed but also take to the range when I go. Any suggestions? :wiggle:

2. Powderburn

Powderburn New Member

get yourself an i-Shot rangebag...ive got their "tournament" bag and its got enough space and gun storage sleeves to hold id say about 6 midsize guns comfortably...it also has a side compartment with a magazine caddy that secures about 8 mags neatly. Ive got five 1911 mags and 3 glock mags in mine right now. The tourney bag goes for 100 dollars and id say its worth every penny. Check em out on their website.

oh btw, i noticed your from orlando. Ever shoot at east orange shooting sports? thats the range i frequent :)

3. Jon91SE

Jon91SE OT Supporter

Where is that located? I have only been to shoot straight in Casselberry but want to go somwhere closer. I am near Waterford Lakes.

4. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...se&Ntx=matchall&trueNum=154&N=3641+4294967051
    Cheap, durable, its what I use if I'm bringing a ton of guns to the range. Typically though I have small rangebag (really a sturdy duffle bag with a couple compartments would work just as well) that has my eyes and ears in 1 compartment, mags and ammo in the middle, and 3-4 handguns in holsters in the end compartment. When not in use the guns are in the safe but the rangebag is always full of ammo and ready to go once the guns are added.

5. Powderburn

Powderburn New Member

argh i HATE shoot straight....yea, they have a larger selection than most places in town....but they are ridiculously overpriced and 95 percent of their salespeople are total assholes...east orange is one of the lesser offensive shop/range places in town lol....the owner and the employees know me pretty well so they treat me good. They are located on forsyth between university and colonial drive in winter park. Check em out sometime if ur ever in the area. and if u ever need a buddy to go to the range, i live around the block from there so i can be there in 5 minutes.