GUN Gun and Car pwn

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by SNDP, May 30, 2009.

1. SNDP

SNDP New Member

SPANISH FORK -- Police in Spanish Fork are trying to find out who made off with guns and a sports car in a home burglary.
    Sometime between Thursday night and Friday morning, thieves broke into a home in the area of 300 South and 750 West, making off with a laptop, an Xbox, two rifles, an AK-47, and one very big item.
    "Also taken was a 2006 Ford Mustang. It's red in color, has some black rims with a California license plate. It is listed as stolen," said Spanish Fork police Sgt. John Jackson.
    Jackson says the guns are the most concerning to them, but the car is key to cracking the case. If you see it, call the Spanish Fork Police Department at 801-851-4100.

2. cp5184

cp5184 New Member

doesn't this sort of thing happen every day? I suppose it's rare that a car theft and gun theft happen at the same time...

3. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

two rifles and an ak47 holy shit lock up your babies....

I love journalists. They cn't just say 3 rifles were stolen when they can use the buzz word ak 47

4. Hypnos_VI

Hypnos_VI JENGA!

scare the public...tastes like good journalism right there :ugh2:

might as well get used to it, 3 rifles doesnt hook people as much as :oAK-47:o

5. SNDP

SNDP New Member

I think maybe he got off easy rather than get caught with all that shit in cali.