Guilty

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Headstrong, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Headstrong

Headstrong New Member

Alright, so I've been single for about 5 months now. I hate it but at the same time, I don't really need to be in a relationship. So, I'm going out, meeting new people etc etc. All in fun. Since I've been single I've had sex with 4 different girls. Here comes my problem....

Before I this last relationship, I was pretty promiscuous as well. Guess I just like the attention. To me, it's just sex. When there's not emotional attachment to it, it's not big deal to me. I've never felt guilty after many of sexual escapades before.

Last night, I meet a girl out and we end up coming back to my place. This is the second time in my life that I've felt guilty for having sex. That's twice in the last 5 months that I've felt the way I do. What's the deal here?

2. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Did you lie to her? Lead her on in some way? Why did you feel guilty?

3. NaviQ200

NaviQ200 New Member

was she ugly? haha j/k

I have a pharmacology exam tomorrow - i feel guilty for coming onto vag and reading crap but i still do it.... why is that?

you have to earn pleasure, maybe the easy lay didn't feel like you earned it?

but seriously, you need to give more info regarding your hook-up if you want real help...

4. Headstrong

Headstrong New Member

I can only guess that it's the feeling chicks get after they sleep with someone. God knows that sex to females is something totally different than it is with males.

As for picking her up, it wasn't difficult. I wasn't really even trying. I actually called her an asshole (playing around I guess). The whole "yeah, I'm an asshole because no one understands my sense of humor" schtick. I didn't lie to her, even told her my real name. haha. It was never a situation where I really had to do much work or lead her on about anything.

She was a cute chick, so there really wasn't anything wrong with her. I can't put my finger on why (no pun intended) I feel the way I do. Guilt has NEVER been an issue with me when it came to sex.

5. Jarg0n

Jarg0n New Member

Maybe you're growing up.
    (re-reads post)
    Nah, maybe not.

6. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

4 girls in 5 months? :greddy: (unless you go out only on fridays)

many guys do way more than that. just take a girl home and then the next day take her out for breakfast; maybe she will be worth a 2nd / 3rd date

7. Headstrong

Headstrong New Member

That's what I was thinking too.
    Agreed. That's why I'm still stuck on wondering why.

8. Headstrong

Headstrong New Member

Meh, I'm lazy. I don't go out every weekend. Etc etc.

I didn't post the number of girls I've brought home to brag, if that's what you're getting at. I'm sure they do, and at the same time there are alot of guys that do a lot less.

Not into having much of a relationship with a chick I meet in the bar. They are there probably the same reason I'm there. See this past saturday.

I'd hate to tell you people about the girl that I'm actually involved with. I read this board quite a bit (I obviously lurk more than I post) and it's looked down upon.

9. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

Hahahahahaha... you've been infected with a conscience.

:rofl: :mamoru: :rofl: :mamoru: :rofl:

10. Headstrong

Headstrong New Member

Yeah, I'm beginning to think that this comes into play...

11. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

yea i know. im saying that because you said you feel guilty about it. . .

12. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You grew feelings, so what? As long as you don't lead the girl on or lie to her about what you two are then don't worry about it.

13. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

My best friend encountered the same thing after he got out of his last relationship, and he chalked it up going from filet mignon back to chicken mcnuggets. I'm sure it's different for everyone, but earlier in his life the chase, the ego-boost, the conquest, the cumming was all he needed out of an interaction with a woman. After a while, and a serious relationship, he started doing the same thing he used to and found that it wasn't as satisfying and he actually felt bad when he would walk the girl outside and she would look over her shoulder after passing him her number and flash a smile.

He fixed it though... 10 mg of Lexapro and all your inhibitions and guilt will immediately disappear:) At least it did for him.

My advice is to either try again and see what happens, you could be fine and maybe you were just feeling weird that day, or realize that you are 'growing up' and accept it.

Or drugs:)

DA

14. Headstrong

Headstrong New Member

You know, when I think about it....that makes entirely too much sense to me. :ugh:
    I've been on them until about 2 weeks ago. I started taking them about 2 months ago and they were working. I was feeling fine and decided that I'd ween myself off of them. Been about 2 weeks now, and I've felt like shit. Nothing is worth anything and I really really wish I could fall asleep for about 9 more days. I just started taking them again yesterday. So we'll see where that goes.

15. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Whoa, really? Well good luck to you, I personally feel like I would have to be in a lot of trouble to chemically alter my brain... I feel like I might not be able to trust what I feel - is it real of the drugs? But I have no idea because I haven't done any drugs, legal or non. I just hope you figure things out.

My buddy took them to get through exams in law school, so I guess we'll see what happens to him when he weans off, heh heh. He will come crying to me about how many women he's slept with most likely!

DA

16. Headstrong

Headstrong New Member

I felt the same way, but when you lose a daughter it tends to fuck you up.

17. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Well yeah, that would do it. Sorry to hear that as well...

:wtc::wtc:

DA