TAT Guiche Piercing/Ladder?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ExDelayed, Jan 4, 2007.

1. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

Who has them? What size did you start at? What size are you at now? Healing time? Pros/Cons?

I wanted to get my other two helixs done on this coming days off but with how cold it is (negative teens, F), I dont want to irritate them while they are healing. I have decided instead to get a guiche ladder instead, since it was on my list of to do piercings. I was thinking of using 10ga, 1/2" CBRs, three of them, or could I do five?

Discuss please.

2. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

in high school I thought I wanted a ladder. I was wrong. I started out with a 6g lower frenum(sp) but it never really healed properly because of the abuse it took (I could hook a condom around the balls though, kept it on I guess). it really didn’t feel that great, nothing bad but it didn’t do anything for me. but I did have trouble healing it. and I think most of that kind of piercing do grow out eventually (depending on anatomy) but don't quote me on that.

3. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Hathegkla, I'm pretty sure the threadstarter meant he wanted a guiche ladder, not a frenum ladder.

4. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

Nobody has a guiche piercing? :hsugh:

5. dude101

dude101 New Member

i have an guiche piercing..i started with a 10g..and it's still a 10g hoop..i give it a 6.9 on pain..it took about 2 months to heal..2 months of walking like i just got raped...lol i love it tho