guess whos back with more girl questions! :run: VPOCO im counting on u man

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by KuntryFresh, Feb 12, 2006.

1. KuntryFresh

KuntryFresh Midwest

:hay: guys.

aight so this one might take a min to read. i will give full details so our man poco can relay the feedback.
    here goes.

out at the bar last night, drinking, socializing, having a good time. go to use bathroom outside( long line inside) walk by a girl smoking and i think " im gonna talk to her" so i walk by , and come back with my master plan. pull out a smoke and ask if she has a lighter, she abides and the convo starts. now mind you this is not the chick. anyways we talk,her friends come out n one of my buddies, we all talk. i intoduce myself to heather and leslie ( the girl). anyways after some small chit chat they go back inside. i follow, and we all kinda disperse. that was meeting #1 with leslie.

Fast forward. end of the night. i go back outside to smoke, bump into the smoking girl again, bum her lighter once more( i did have my own, but you know) we talk and her friends show back up. i havent seen them since our last time we talked. we all talk a little more. some guys come out they know, i kinda have some small chit chat with leslie nothing i would consider more than casual convo. good song comes on and they all go in to dance. i follow them inside they go off. i stand by bar, i didnt have intentions to dance nor did i feel any real connections right off the bat n whatever with any of them. Well leslie comes back by me at the bar and explains how "she doesent really like dancing too much" so we talk a little. and i ask her what she is doing after the bar, she says she doesent know. i invite her to the after party at my place. she says if i call her she will come over, i get her # and my DD calls so i roll out.

i get home, call her about 2:30 leslie, heather and two dudes come over :hs: leslie didnt really pay a whole lot of attention to me at first but there were other guys she knew there that im buddies with. well the 4 of them go to leave to go to "crankers" ( 24/7 college diner) she asks if im coming i decline but i didnt think about it cus she asked couple other guys there. i figured it a friendly jesture. kinda " are you coming? you? you? no? ok see you guys later" type deal. anyways go back in my room. and 5 mins later she ends up calling me saying they just went to taco bell ( right acros the street :fawk: and asks me to come over) i go. i talk to her, we sit by each other chit chat. she ignores the other dude. we all decide to leave , other guy goes home. and we come back to my house. she stands close by me the entire time, doesent care when i rub her back or anything. we laugh, crack jokes, i flirt with her a little bit. we go into my room, me leslie heather n heathers dude. we all hang out leslie said she was at a sweet pistons game, i :h5: her but on the way down she holds the hand and i leave it while she does that girly thing where they runt heir fingers over your hands. i figure im good. heather n her dude leave.
    i sit in my recliner. she sits on my lap, we talk. i go for the kiss. and... denied. :wtc:...........i play it off cool. we talk more she tells me i am " too nice" like " youre too nice" i ask if its bad. she says no, its just noones ever been so nice to her before. she tells me how guys usualy try to take advantage of her n stuff ( she is a Virg BTW). but i am different. n says its a good thing :dunno:

anyways i talked to her more. did end up getting to make out a little. i took her home cus it was 4am and heahther wanted to go as well. dropped her friend heather off at dudes house. give leslie ride to her dorm. she tells me to call her. i say i will. get a little goodnight make out action. and say goodbye.......

so OT VAG....do i call her?

2. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Well, in a nutshell, you moved to kiss her too quick the first time. The goodnight kiss was good. You need to wait at least 4 days to call her in my opinion. It also sounds like you came across as too passive, too nice. Maybe a little more flirting and a LOT less "I ask if it's bad" in response to you being too nice. Being too nice is not what you want ... nice means serious... you need to be a lot less serious. She told you most guys try to make a move, which is true. So ... you're coming across as a friend.

When you do call her, be sure to let her know it's to go on a date. Anything else and you're telling her you are too shy or she's not your type (an insult).

3. NismoOwnsYou

NismoOwnsYou Guest

4 days? lol if you got to kiss the girl call her the next day to see how she's feeling. This isn't like some girl you just met and she gave you her number so now you're gonna make her wait a little - this is a girl you already made out with and is showing you a genuine connection.

4. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

agreed.
    'why didn't you call me sooner?'
    "oh, I was trying to make you like me more."

what bs, she already likes you. don't be phased by being called nice, just do what you want around her and it's all good.

5. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Calling her daily to see how she's feeling is what you do when you're married. There's no rush to call in this case unless:

1) You can't stand to wait (you're desperate)

2) She will be mad that you didn't call sooner and break it off (she's inflexible - better you found out now)

Making her wait will have a positive effect on her interest if it's there at all, which it does appear to be. It shows you are not needy and impatient, and it gives her time to miss you and wonder what you are up to because you aren't all over her.

It's not just "she likes you" or "she doesn't like you" and the deal is done. You have to make her like you more. Of course, you don't talk about that, you just do it.

6. KuntryFresh

KuntryFresh Midwest

i guess i just dont get the whole " youre too nice" comment. but as soon as she said it red flags went off in my head and i was like shit i cant be friendzoned with this girl

7. KuntryFresh

KuntryFresh Midwest

i prolly did. i just kinda went for it we were both a little drunk. and i thought i picked up some signs of interest so i thought why not

8. KuntryFresh

KuntryFresh Midwest

i guess thinking back she prolly said i was nice because our house was cold and i offered her a sweatshirt. then her n her friends i told them i would give them rides home. i dunno

9. KuntryFresh

KuntryFresh Midwest

i kinda wanna call her on tuesday and ask her to go out to eat. but thats valentines day so im not sure as to how it may work out.

10. KuntryFresh

KuntryFresh Midwest

stop lurking and post

11. NismoOwnsYou

NismoOwnsYou Guest

call her tomorrow dumbo, conversate with her, be slick and find out about her valentines plans. if she doesn't have any, get in there.

12. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

If there was interest, then you need to WAIT to make her want you more. Sure, if you get a sign of interest, you need to acknowledge it but not make a move on it. Instead, you need to be cool about it. As in, thinking to yourself while looking at her "I know you want me, but you have to work harder than that." I can't explain it, but I get a look in my eye (women call it "evil") and look at her to let her know that I am paying attention and know exactly what she is thinking (she wants a kiss) but then I don't follow through - on purpose - and I may even let her know. I may lean in, VERY slowly put my arm around her neck, pull her VERY gently towards me but then stop. I'll look at her, smirk/smile, give her the look (so Zoolander, I know, bite me!) and then totally stop and go back to my drink or something. It's a flirt - it's saying I know what I want but I have self control to NOT go for it. I know she'll wait for me. You know?

A women usually don't like a guy throwing himself at her. They like teasing, they like self-control, they like restraint. You have to be cool, hold back - that is what works. I asked a waitress out once and we went out drinking. At one point we were flirting pretty hard, and so I did exactly what I described above, with a little finger in the hair action. Not more than two minutes later she was kissing me right there at the bar. Okay? Self control gets results.

GOD NO. Not on Valentines day. Don't even think about it. She'll be hoping, nay expecting, you to call. Don't. Call her Webdesday or Thursday (2-3 days after the date) and ask her out on another "date" someplace.

No kissing her during the evening, only when the evening is wrapping up (i.e., at her doorstep or at the car when she's leaving.) You want to hold off but flirt subtlely through the night. Get her wanting you, wanting more, and hold back. This is what creates sexual tension, it makes her want you more because she cannot have you. Yeah, sometimes it can be hard as hell, but it can work wonders. Shit, last night I held off touching the SO for something like 4 hours as she walked around naked in the house. I was going nuts, for sure. Needless to say I got very little sleep last night once things got going, and that's all the details you're going to get! :naughty:

13. KuntryFresh

KuntryFresh Midwest

she likes assholes i found out. the meaning of her " too nice " comment

so fuck it. not about to change.

peace to her

14. KuntryFresh

KuntryFresh Midwest

now she is mad cus i became a huge asshole to her

women

15. Socrates

Socrates New Member

An asshole is a guy who just says shit like "Will you please stop being so fucking annoying and go eat some ice cream you fat fucking ugly slob." ---- Which would crush a girl and make her not want to see you again.

Even though you fucked up by being too nice from the start, you can still redeem yourself.

The way Casanova seduced women was by fulfilling each different girl her own fantasy. If she was a good girl, he would be a bad boy. If she had a boring married life, he would take her out somewhere risky and adventurous. --- Think of the movie "Bad Santa" --- the girl had some religion issue where Santa was like the "forbidded fruit" .... and the girl laid Billy Bob Thorton (who played Santa).

Casanova-style seduction is kind of an opporunitist-seduction. If she is the good girl, be the bad boy. But even if she has no defining quality --- like good girl, bad girl, lonely girl, bored girl ---- you can still get in her pants just by being careful about how much attention you show her.

In your post, there was no part or specific point of the story where you showed her your value. Not only is the ciggerrate thing a lame opener, it is what she expects every other guy to do. You should have came up to her and said something that makes YOU stand out from the rest of the guys. Say something that makes you the diamond in the dirt. Say something interesting! ----- You don't even have to have a good opener in a situation like that (where she is already alone).

Here is an example of the conversation you should have started.

Guy: Standing outside by yourself huh? You must not be Mrs. Popular are you? You opened the conversation --- you were rude in a PLAYFUL manner. Most guys would just do something lame like say "Hey whatsup" or "Do you have a light?" You already have her attention because you showed her that you are not affected by her charm or good looks, like every other guy.
    Girl: What!? My friends are inside, i'm just out here smoking.
    Guy: Well i'll stand out here and smoke with you for a second so you aren't lonely, but I have to get back to my friends. You put a time restraint -- Now you ended her thought process of "Is this guy going to hang around me all night?" That is a negative thought that you don't want her considering about you. Remember -- this is the start of the conversation --- you're still barely above average since you haven't had time to show her how cool you are.
    Girl: Okay.
    Guy: Well, while I have you here, i'm going to ask for your opinion. My buddy is having a problem and i'm kind of doing an informal poll to help him out. If you were dating a guy who kept pictures of his ex-girlfriend in his dresser, not nude pictures or anything, but just normal pictures ---- would you be okay with that or would you make him get rid of them? How would you feel about that? BOOM! You not only just asked her an open-ended question that you can play off of for the rest of the night...but you're also introducing a romantic theme into the conversation.
    Girl: Well...blah blah blah etc etc...i'd burn them!
    Guy: Ok. Thanks. See ya later. (Starts to walk off)
    Guy: (turns back to her) You know --- you have a good girl face, but every once in a while you make these bad girl mannerisms. I can tell that you probably come off as a bitch sometimes, but you're really nice underneath. Is that true? This shit is practiced routine ... that good girl bad girl mannerism line comes straight from a guy named Tyler Durden, which some of you may know about.
    Girl: Yes! *giggles*
    Now, throw in a few more interesting things and keep her laughing. Palm reading, cold readings, show her some easy little magic trick, ask her open-ended questions that makes her qualify herself to you.
    Guy: Cool. Hey, come hang out with me and my friends. We're more fun than your friends anyways. *Grab her hand and lead her inside* You didn't give her the option of coming inside. You're being dominant. Then you touched her and lead her inside. Ahh...the physical phase begins. Of course she won't want to leave her friends in the club, so after you're inside, go meet her friends with her and tell them to come hang out with you. Now you can start a whole new game and show attention to her friends rather than her.
    See how that works out? You didn't sit there throwing compliments left and right. You showed her that just because she is beautiful, you don't care. You let her know that your time is valuable and at any moment you may leave to go back to your friends.

You asked for her opinion and made her feel important. You gave her a cold reading about her personality. Think of all the girls who love doing those stupid surveys on myspace which just asks them questions about themselves. They love that shit, because they believe they are the most interesting person in the world.

Now you see an example of how you should have played it from the beginning, but now that you've already fucked up by showing her how much you want her, you have to play it careful.

The next time you guys hang out, show attention to everyone else but her. She'll start thinking "what the hell....where is all the attention he was showing me the other night?" --- Say INTERESTING THINGS to the other people around you, to show how valuable and full of interesting shit you are. Go to a useless facts website and memorize some of the interesting shit. Go a step further and pay attetion to the ugliest girl in the group. Pay attention to her ugliest friend. Wouldn't you get pissed off if some cute girl was showing attention to your ugly ass friend when a stud like you is there? It's human nature. It makes you wonder
    "what the fuck man --- this guy couldn't fuck a goat." and makes you want to sleep with the girl just so you know that ugly guys like that don't have more game than you.

She'll be begging for your attention before the night is over, and finally you can seal the deal. If you play it right, like acting like you might leave at any moment, and that you have better things to do, at the end of the night you can get the kiss.

This girl already likes you, so it would be hard to fuck this up. Since you've already actually kissed her before, you can really skip the a lot of the "be interesting" (She is already interested or she wouldn't have kissed you.) and just focus on not showing her attention (in the right doses ... not just completely ignoring her or anything stupid like that.)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2006
  16. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Seriously --- You have already made out with her. This is too easy of a situation and get butthurt and say "She only wants assholes! I'll wait for my true love."

Yeah, you'll feel stupid saying a lot of that shit, but if you're feeling stupid, it is because it isn't normal to do stuff like that. Normal doesn't get you laid.

17. KuntryFresh

KuntryFresh Midwest

"In your post, there was no part or specific point of the story where you showed her your value. Not only is the ciggerrate thing a lame opener, it is what she expects every other guy to do. You should have came up to her and said something that makes YOU stand out from the rest of the guys. Say something that makes you the diamond in the dirt. Say something interesting! ----- You don't even have to have a good opener in a situation like that (where she is already alone)."

:mamoru: that wasnt the girl i made out with :hsugh: re- read buddy.

18. KuntryFresh

KuntryFresh Midwest

but thanks for the advice

19. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Oh well. You still wanted to talk to the girl and your "master plan" was asking her for a light. If you say stuff like that, i'm suprised you even made out with the other girl.

Not trying to be a jerk, but you came here to get help so saying that was a cool move would be lying.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2006
  20. johnny

johnny shit, baby

:dunno: sounds to me like you had it man...