A&P guess who's back! v.c&c

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by tetsuo, Aug 11, 2009.

1. tetsuo

tetsuo And shepherds we shall be...

[​IMG]

what's up guys? i've been dealing with a lot of shit in my personal life, trying to get some professional help and joined a new gym. hopefully things will continue to get better, but i've realized one of the things i had a problem with was taking a lot of the negativity from ot to real life. so this means i probably won't be visiting the main forum at all and not spending the countless hours here. :hsd: but i've really missed the real criticism and the honest nature of otap in telling a person why a picture sucks, so on that note, here's some pictures i took in my time off. start with 1 above

edit - that really didn't come out how i intended, but to make a long story short, i've always been a negative person and a huge asshole. all the negativity in the main forum just helped me go from bad to worse.

first off, just playing with some different lighting in my basement with my son.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

next up took some pictures of my daughter in our yard
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and finally a couple long exposures where i walked around my car manually triggering a flash
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and i'm sure some of you remember me bragging about my daughter landing a hallmark modeling job. here's something my g/f threw together. :coold: if any of you know someone who can get me one of the posters (should be hanging in all the us hallmark stores with the new christmas ornament displays) please pm me, i'll be glad to throw you some money for shipping, but all the local hallmarks around here said that they are already spoken for.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  2. aCab

aCab New Member

from the thread title i thought this was a thread I made while drunk last night.

3. gs-R

gs-R OT Supporter

Cute Kids man! Good thing Tomash doesnt frequent this section

4. Ty Webb

Ty Webb You don't have to go to college. This isn't Russia

I enjoyed the photos. Glad to see you back and glad to see you working things out. Don't let anything on the net get to you. The regular OT forum is just the wild west of the internet. Pretty funny sometimes though.

Anyway - super nice photos. I personally enjoy slightly more color saturation, particularly with the outdoor shots of your daughter. Thats my personal preference though.

You have a muslin or gelled strobe for the background of your sons photos? Two or three lights? Any reflectors?

5. tetsuo

gelled 430ez for the background and a 550ex with either an umbrella or a snoot depending on the picture. didn't use the reflector at all.

edit - good point about more saturation. i think i'll try adding some more. :cool:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  6. SonicYan

SonicYan Active Member

Wow your daughter is such a cutie. :love: I'd hate to be you when she's all grown up. :mamoru:

7. Jcolman

Jcolman OT Supporter

#9 is killer dude! You need to get a canvas wrap of that asap!!

Oh...and welcome back.

8. Bloke

Bloke Banned

well i dont take anything on the internet too seriously, but im cynical in real life too.
    i think your pics are fine. espectially your girl, the outdoor shots look better.

9. haikii

haikii New Member

#9 is REALLY good.

10. Priest Tango

Priest Tango Custom User Tits

you need to go inthere and be like, thats my daughter, gimme a poster or im suing..... :dunno:

11. tetsuo

they don't have a problem giving them away when they take them down, but you have to request it. i requested the poster too late from my local hallmark's and the family of the other kids in the poster already requested it, or some collector did. and there's no way i can sue, they paid my daughter to model and have a rather large team of lawyers who wrote up the contract with her modeling agency.

and thanks for the comments. 9 was one of my favorites too.

12. Ty Webb

Ty Webb You don't have to go to college. This isn't Russia

I also love #9 a ton. Great stuff.