Guess I fucked up...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by The Acclude, Apr 18, 2006.

1. The Acclude

The Acclude Makin' love is cool, but sometimes she needs her h

Now what?

Went by a females friends house, did not do anything, except skip over that part when I told my GF what I did all day. Someone spotted me leaving, and Im sure it looked shitty, but Id never fuck around on my girl. We are going on a vacation in two days, shes completely pissed, and I feel terrible, but I cant really explain that I dont say that stuff to prevent her from gettng upset. It just blew up in my face :o

2. SeeVinceRun

SeeVinceRun Currently In Prison OT Supporter

So...you didnt do anything sexual with this girl? Then why did you lie?

If you feel guilty for what you did, thats a pretty good indication that, yes, you did indeed fuck up and shouldnt have been doing it in the first place.

Apologize and mean it. Buy her some flowers. Its up to her to decide whether or not she is going to keep you around now.

Oh, and just FYI- I can almost guarantee you that she wouldnt have become half as angry if you didnt lie about it first.

3. lauren

lauren Active Member

yeh. if a guy had genuinely pure intentions, he wouldnt have thought twice about telling his gf... it wouldnt have even crossed his mind.

good luck.

4. The Acclude

The Acclude Makin' love is cool, but sometimes she needs her h

:hs:

I love her. No more screw ups for me.

5. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

My bf stopped by his ex's one day to see how she was after having a baby with the guy she left him for more than once when they had been together. He just happened to leave that out of where he'd been in addition to a friend from class's house. And I found out 4 days later on accident. I was pissed like you wouldnt believe. 2 days after damn Christmas it happened, while I was waiting for him to come home since we were supposed to go out again right after. I found out New Years Eve before we went to a party.

But, like notstock93 said, if he had told the truth to me, I wouldnt have been half as angry as I was. Hell, I told him I would have gone with him and been nice, even though she & I have had a mutual hatred towards one another since they day he started going out with me (it had been almost a year when this happened).

If you really werent doing anything you shouldnt have been (although, I'm sure being there isnt really on the list of things you SHOULD be doing) then there shouldnt have been a problem telling her what the deal was. Keeping it a secret sounds shady.

Just hope she understands why you lied. I've tried to in my case, to a point I know why (he knew how much I hated her, after she tried to ruin our relationship and try to get him back a couple times; she hated me because he said one of the main reasons he left her was because he saw himself a lot happier with me), but still, it hurt some of the trust I had and it took awhile for him to gain it back. Thats another thing you gotta worry about with her now - how much you've damaged her trust.

Good luck, and if you just talk about it, she'll probably just push it to the back of her mind somewhere and not think about it anymore, unless of course it happens again.

6. Brat

Brat New Member

Yips. Truth means alot. Learn from it, will prolly make your relationship alot stronger. I agree with the flowers suggestion, and cross your fingers you can explain what happened without putting a foot in your mouth, heh.

Hope you have a fab holiday. :)

7. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

You fucked yourself by having absolutely no respect for your g/f. You say you love her :rofl: I can guarantee that if you really loved her, you wouldnt have been in this situation in the first place.

8. Socrates

Socrates New Member

If I even go visit my girl best friend, my girlfriend gets mad. She'll say she isn't mad, but she acts shitty for like the rest of the day.

She has been cheated on a lot by past boyfriends but not me. I've never given her a reason to not trust me, and she goes to my ex-high school, where all the girls knew me as a guy who didn't cheat, and as a good guy.