Gta3 Help!

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by ZenkaiRaceR, Jul 12, 2002.

1. ZenkaiRaceR

ZenkaiRaceR Guest

PLEASE tell me theres a way to get them damn gangs to stop shotting at you all the damn time! I have beaten all the main missions and am now trying to complete the smaller phone missions. It is VERY VERY hard to do anything at all with every single gang shooting at me all the time. Its fucking ridiculous. Ill just be cruising around and them BOOM im fuckin dead cause 2 or 3 guys with shotty's just blasted the shit out of me. Im really sick of it and i cant do a thing i want anymore with all the gangs after me. So is there a way to make them stfu and leave me alone?
  2. IDAFC21

IDAFC21 New Member

Apr 28, 2002
    Nope, once youre on their shit-list theres no gettin off....just try and steer clear as much as you can.
  3. collision

collision Guest

Yeah, just wait untill everone in portland island is trying to kill you. It makes trying to find hidden packages difficult.
  4. ZenkaiRaceR

ZenkaiRaceR Guest

I have 60 out of 73 missions completed and EVERYONE is after my ass. Ive read that theres a costume that you can find by searching through the costumes with that costume changing code. The guy is supposed to be wearing like a green full length trench coat with a brown hat(and not the guy with the mustuach). I have yet to try it but I will probably today.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

if u still haev the bullet proof hummer truck use that
  6. ZenkaiRaceR

ZenkaiRaceR Guest

I dont have that.... I was being really stupid and it blew up a few minutes after I first aquired it:( .
  7. crackers9

crackers9 Guest

That car is bullet proof but not rocket launcher proof! :p
    Someone kept shooting me with one by the gas station in Portland where you get the Banshee.