GT PSP is a mother fucking overly sensitive piece of shit.

Discussion in 'Gamers' Pulse' started by BlueApocalypse, Oct 25, 2009.

1. BlueApocalypse

BlueApocalypse New Member

Oh so you want to finish up the last few challenge groups huh? First, we're going to give you a piece of shit car compared to the competition! :hsugh: Then, if you merely touch ONE MOTHER FUCKING BLADE OF GRASS or even slighty cut a corner off the track by so much as a millimeter we'll fail you LOL! :cool:But wait - if you do happen to overtake the other car, there's nothing stopping them from ramming into you or pushing you off the road! :rofl: To finally put the icing on the cake, if you try to do the same to them - you FAIL :bowrofl:
    :squint:

2. EscapingJail

EscapingJail Playing To Win

3. Boltzz

Boltzz New Member

i just couldn't see myself playing a racing game like that :( not after owning a wheel at least. i would get so frustrated and probably just break the psp :rofl: can't wait for gt5 though aahhhh

4. assclown

assclown Active Member

5. CodeX

CodeX Guest

Expecting a serious racer on a handheld :rofl:

6. BlueApocalypse

Serious my ass. No career mode, dozens of duplicate cars with different names, nothing more than major advertising for Nissan, Honda and Mazada (Companies with 80+ cars - Nissan with 117. :ugh:) It does what it was made for pretty well - Jump in a GTR and go around the 'ring when you've got some down time and collect 800 some odd cars along the way. The point I was making is the bullshit on the very last challenge group.

7. Los

Los Active Member

no such thing?

8. Fareo

Fareo New Member

what im hearing is, "i cant drive worth a shit, and it pisses me off that the CPU cheats because they drive better then me.. oh and why cant i drive off road in a F1 car?" ..... this is like people saying Seth in SF4 is cheep, im not that great at Street Fighter and i beat him, its called skill.. you dont have it.

its not that bad, i thought the same thing about drifting but i can drift just fine on my Go.

you haven't even played it codex, where the fuck have you been anyways? oh that's right banned...

:rofl: @ people complaining about multiple cars.. its got 800 cars... shave off the duplicates and it has like 400 cars.. thats about 350 more then the average psp game, thats about 200-300 more then the average PS3 or 360 game...

mother fucking cry babies.. seriously... listen to yourself, you sound like your regurgitating fecal matter...

just THIS one

9. BlueApocalypse

The fact that I literally have 8 different variations of the 3000GT/GTO (With still more to buy) when all you need is the base, SL and VR4 is retarded. There are numerious other makes from other manu's that are just the same. I don't need 5 million different civics or 240sx's when the only thing that seperates them is a fucking model year, name change, rebadging or slight mechanical upgrade that gives it 5 more HP in a game where you can't tune shit to begin with.

Manufactures should have been limited to 20 maybe 30 cars at the most - which might have left enough room to expand on the single player mode. Or maybe work on the track stitching so that I'm not seeing fucking white AA lines where there's holes between textures.

10. CodeX

CodeX Guest

I wear my bans like badges of honor, 3 so far :mamoru:

11. Fareo

Fareo New Member

the fact of the matter is your complaining about having too much of something, you cant compare apples to oranges and say if they there were 20 less skylines there could have been a career mode because you dont know if the lack of a career mode was due to "Time" "Space" or just artistic direction? thats like me saying i want a cheeseburger and having someone give me 5 variations of the cheeseburger and then getting pissed off at him... makes no sense, nobody said you had to eat the other burgers its just options...

12. Nuttycrack

Nuttycrack New Member

you just suck at the challenges, thats all, there are something called demonstration for each challenge, go look and try again

you dont see other people complaining

and about having too much car, god damn, just buy the cars you like, GT has always been like that and I dont see a problem with it.

You probably just pirated the game anyway, so stop whining

13. MSTRBKR

MSTRBKR New Member

I'd bet my left arm that when you hit the grass you are still at 100% throttle and expect to recover. Stick to burnout.