MIL GRUMBLE :squint: (EYOB this is a long rant)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Jyokker, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

No one, unless there are extenuating circumstances, will PCS from KEESLER AFB.

GAY!
    I have been here for too long. ARG I want to leave and go to a combat unit! I volunteered to go to 5th MOB but I didn't have a line number at the time. I volunteered to go to JCSE but no go cause of no line number. NOW I HAVE A LINE NUMBER AND A [email protected] code locking me to this assignment. JCU contacted me, but I cannot do that due to above mentioned code. The morale here has been so low for so long it is ridiculous. The new commander we have is making things better, but I think I am burnt out, not on the AF, but just this assignment. Most of you don't know what I am talking about. I am in Comm. Comm itself is not bad. The office symbol that I am under does things completely different than how most of the AF works. We get retrainees from different career fields that love the job, but hate how things are ran. They thought it was run bad in their last career field until they retrained into this one. I didn't realize it until I worked in a shop with a bunch of maintenance guys. They were so laid back and just about getting the job done. Not about all this extra BS. I just had to get that out. /rant

2. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

I get a day off tomorrow... 11 hour shifts. Working weekends.