LGBT Grrr, men suck *PICS/STORY*

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by umop apisdn, Apr 18, 2005.

1. umop apisdn

umop apisdn What has 1000 tits and flies?

Okay, so a few weeks ago - meet his incredibly hot guy, whos picture below doesn't do him any justice:

http://131.128.161.193/~tim/cute.jpg

He's 29 (looks 22 in person).

Met him at a bar, we kinda click, but he's with his boyfriend, so I back off and stick to friendly occasional chit chat.

Next week, he's by himself -- we still chit chat, he just says his bf isn't there.

Week after, I walk in, he notices my industrial in my ear and grabs it and is like "ooh, i didn't remember this" (ie, let the groping begin). He proceeds to feel me up for nipple/bellybutton rings (yes i have my nips pierced :noes: ) and the forbidden dance of bar-flirtation is officially on...

RI is a non-smoking state (and I just quit smoking anyways), but he asks me to join him outside... where I make some comment to the effect of "just give me a drag" or something. He proceeds to give me a shottie/shotty/shotgun depending on where you're from (he inhales, you basically 'kiss' and he exhales into your mouth, you inhale). And that continues, eventually without smoke.

So, we go club hopping the rest of the night, go back to his place, hop on the good foot and do the bad thing. Next morning isn't too awkward, I get a kiss good bye and a call that night of the general "what's up/here's how my day was" variety.

And then the awkwardness starts the next day... He's almost 30, and I recently turned 21. There obviously was some non-druken interest (since we interacted sober) and there was definatley a physical attraction, a sort of emotional attraction, etc. But, he's getting weird/distant, citing "i can't believe you're 21" things.

So, there are 3 options that I can think of

1. He just wanted to fuck me and the awkwardness with the age is his excuse for blowing me off.
    2. He wanted to fuck me, has a sort of interest in contiuning subsequent evenings out (sexual or otherwise), but is freaked out about turing 30 and being stuck with a presumably fickle 21 year old (which I'm not)
    3. He DIDN'T want to fuck me and the fact that he did makes me aforementioned fickle 21 year old, and he's looking for more.

I don't wanna get all drama queeny on him, but the fact that he continued discussion post-hookup and took all the initiation in that evening and in future conversations confuses me (don't you just not talk to someone you hook up with after the fact if that's all it was?)

Am I reading too much in to this? Can you think of any options that I missed? Does one of them sound right? Should I just cut off my balls and become asexual?

:wtcj:

EDIT:

Cliffs: Meet a cute guy who's turning 30. Fucked around; but there appears to be a romantic interest, but he's having a "rob the cradle" syndrome. I'm too much of a pussy to just be blunt, so I'm :crying: about it here. Thoughts?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2005
  2. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

ok, I actually read all of that, mostly becuase you seem really nice on OT and are worthy of a real reply

So, I'm just going to say this: Stop stressing and reading into this. Just have a good time and be honest. If you like him, call him and say "Hey, I just wanted you to know that I like you and I'd like to see you again if you'd like to go on a date sometime".

Then, let him decide if he'd like to do that.

(could I have said the word "like" any more in that last series of sentences??? :mamoru: )

Honesty is always the best path... If he knows that you're not playing games, chances are he won't play games. And if he does start playing games anyway, he's not worth your time.

3. umop apisdn

thanks -- sorry for the lack of cliffs, i'll do an EDIT in a second.

it seems like the most obvious/correct solutions are the ones that you overlook -- i always tell my advice-needing friends what you told me ("just fucking tell him, you twerp!"), but for some reason, it's harder for me to be that up-front.

thanks though :love: :hug:

4. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Yeah, it's hard to take your own advice, for sure. I know that from experience.

But, it really is the best solution.
    Be direct... life's too short to play games (at least my life is too short to play games... others may not enjoy the direct approach and enjoy the games... those people are not my type).

5. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

Give him a call back and see if there is any validity to the guy. If so, it may be worth pursuing a relationship.

6. umop apisdn

yeah.. he seems to think so.

or he can't say "you were a one night stand and i have guilt issues"

who knows. :confused:

7. Ferron

Ferron So yes, I'll see you there.

He cute. I say give him a call :mamoru:

A resolution is best; either way.

8. umop apisdn

yeah. :wtc:

it's not looking good.

fucking A -- what 30 year old turns down a 21 year old... presumably the sex wasn't THAT bad.. sheesh! :hsd:

9. Ferron

Ferron So yes, I'll see you there.

He's probably dumb if he can't see a good thing.

10. umop apisdn

also a possibility... :rant2:

11. umop apisdn

i didn't mean it like that -- i just meant that it would be a stupid reason to turn medown w/o getting to know me 1st

12. umop apisdn

yay! he called me today out of the blue to say hi, chit chat, etc.

now if only i get a "let's hang out.." :x: :)

13. LiekOMG

LiekOMG New Member

Jenna Jameson's School of the "Performing Arts"
    If he took the time to call you just to say "hi" and chit chat, I would say that if you asked him to "lets hang out", he wouldn't refuse

14. umop apisdn

yeah.. and by "let's hang out" i mean "put your hoo hoo dilly in my cha cha" :noes:

nah, but it'd be cool to chill outside of a bar/post-bar sex. :o

15. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

call him and ask if he wants to go catch a movie or hang out and get some coffee.