grrr... major moodswings

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by radfad88, Nov 10, 2008.

1. radfad88

radfad88 The Batman-O-Lantern

This morning while I was getting ready for class my boyfriend basically couldn't keep his hands off of me. He was obviously aroused and I would have loved to have gotten intimate with him except that I had to be in class in 15 minutes. Anyway, I told him that since we both got out of classes at the same time and are off of work that I'd be happy to spend time with him afterward. He asked if he could rub lotion over my whole body :naughty: and I of course said yes.

10 minutes before class ends he texted me asking if I want to go to the swamp (wildlife preserve) with him and another couple. I sent him one back saying "sure if that's what you want to do".

We met up at my house after class and he was being a total jerk to me. Our friend asked if I had any advil for his headache and I gave him some, so my boyfriend responded "you didn't give me any advil last night when I had a headache" I told him that was because we were at his house and I didn't think to drive home and get some out of my cabinet because it was 1am.

Then a couple of minutes later he made a comment about my room being messy "I love the new carpet in your room, why are you such a slob?" because I had clothes all over. I said "you know that I've been at drills all weekend and I had like 3 tests last week, I'm sorry I just haven't had much time to do laundry this week." It was then that I asked him to just "be nice" because I didn't feel like being around him if he was going to be negative all day.

About a minute later I brought him a cough drop because he was coughing a lot and I had some in my room and he responded "these things don't ever do any good, they suck" and basically THREW the coughdrop back at me. Well, this is when I got really upset. I asked him why he couldn't just thank me but decline the coughdrop or put it in his pocket or something instead of bitching about how it's not any good. I pointed out once again how his attitude was making me feel bad and asked him to stop harping on me with negativity. His reply was "That's just who I am and if you don't like it well that's gotta be tough for you".

I went into my room to cool off and chill because he really was hurting my feelings. I felt like my feelings didn't matter to him and that he was almost saying that stuff to make me feel bad on purpose. 15 minutes later after I'd finished cleaning my room up a bit he and our friends came in my room and asked "when we were going to leave" because I'd volunteered to drive. I told them I didn't really feel like going anymore and for them to go ahead. My boyfriend got pissy with me again and told me I was leaving them with no ride and basically he was mad because he wanted me to drive. Our friends said that they could take their car since I wasn't going and they just left without my boyfriend telling me goodbye or anything.

My question is... wtf happened? How can a guy go from being attracted to you and sweet in the morning wanting nothing else but for you to stay and be with him to being a total fucking jerk 5 hours later? And wouldn't it seem that if you really loved someone and they asked you twice to stop being mean to them that you'd at least make an effort instead of telling them "that's tough this is just the way I am"?

Am I just out of my mind or is this seriously like emotionally abusive type stuff? I feel so bad about myself when things like this happen because I feel like "what did I do to set this off? or what can I do better to make him care about my feelings?"

2. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Maybe he's on his rag

3. Suffocation

Suffocation Guest

Sounds like you care about yourself less than you do for others. That's really bad. Fix that.

4. scent of a wookie

scent of a wookie OT Supporter

how do you get that? :ugh:

5. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

And to explain how a guy can go from all sweet to the opposite... he had sex on his mind. It has a strong effect on a personality when someone thinks they are going to get some.

I mean he could have been in a bad mood all day, even when he woke up. But the desire for sex kind of over ruled that temporarily. Because it is hard to get sex when you are being mean to your gf

6. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

The best thing for you to do when a guy gets like that is to stop trying to please him.

Shit happens. For no reason what so ever I used to get in a similar mood with my last long term. I'd try not to be a dick but everything she did annoyed me or made me want to comment. I dont know if this happens with all guys or just guys with my personality. I'd consciously be telling myself to play nice, but it gets hard. I think the girl that doesnt make me feel this way ever is the girl I will marry. I hate being a dick but I also hate being annoyed. Even if it is rare and temporary.

There were only two ways to solve it correctly: She'd just stop trying and it'd subliminally put me in my place or she'd have to do it explicitly. I feel as though these sort of conflicts between us helped her with her self esteem when she finally would stand up for herself (she had and has issues with that). This is because even though it was a conflict of fight and I was being overly critical, she knew at the end of the day I still cared for her and wanted to be with her.

The third way which that gets settled is sex...but that solves little to nothing...though lack of getting sex can trigger that mood. So it may have just been a bad case of blue balls.

7. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

and you got back with this guy because........?

Did you delete your old thread you made when you guys broke up? I tried searching for it but couldn't find it.

8. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

You should've broke up and stayed broken up with this guy weeks/months ago when we told you.

Perpetual never ending cycle of discontent followed by separation followed by reconciliation until you waste months/years of your life and FINALLY the pain of being with him is MORE than the pain of breaking up with him.

It's sad, really.

9. giz

giz Active Member

bizarre. I can't imagine acting that way.

10. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Did his period come early this month?

11. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:werd:

He wasn't being "sweet" in the morning :rofl: He wanted to fuck you and he was willing to do anything to get it. You denied him that (not your fault) and his true colors showed later.

He sounds like he hasn't really changed at all since you first dumped him. Bummer too, I wish you'd wake up because you deserve way better than that douche.

12. Suffocation

Suffocation Guest

by...

13. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

He must not own a mirror.

14. NuShooz

NuShooz OT Supporter

if i did any of those things to my gf i'd be gone already

15. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

moodswings my ass he just sounds like a jerk.

16. Suffocation

Suffocation Guest

LEAVE HIM

17. CoffinRX2

CoffinRX2 New Member

Radfad, sounds just like my current gf.

She's all perfect and "I love you" one minute, .. then a couple of hours later the moodiest person I"ve met in my life and will make comments on the smallest insignificant things. Then a few hours later, everything is "perfect" again.

I'm thinking im better than this relationship, ... maybe you should too?

18. radfad88

radfad88 The Batman-O-Lantern

I'm too tired to update you all tonight but I'll get to my computer tomorrow afternoon after work and let you know what's up with us.

19. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

He wanted sex, of course he was being nice.

20. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

I was in Atlanta this weekend you should have called me after the fight :naughty:

21. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

He got pissed because 1) he didn't get sex in the morning 2) you didn't offer him an advil last night 3) you fucked up his plans. What a primadonna. Life isn't fair and it doesn't always work out in your favor. The guy needs to learn that.

22. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

Sounds like he is just in it for the sex.

23. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

NO, he's not bipolar.

24. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Same reason chicks can go from "omg, I love you so much! I can't wait to spend the weekend with you!!!! I miss you so much!" to "yeah, i need some space" in 5 hours.

Emotional instability.

Not knowing what they want.

Do the smart thing and dump him.

25. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

IB radfad88 gets even more attracted to him cuz he's treating her like a dick