groups of friends, meeting new woman

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Nov 24, 2005.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

I feel sometimes im in a no win situation, but try to make the best of things. Ill be 24 next month and still attend college part time, and work full time. Most of my friends all have gfs that so they seem to be always occupied!! It is insane how much time they spend with there significant others, but it sucks. All the girls I seem to meet in my classes are 19 or 20, but sometimes I feel this is a little young for me. I rather meet someone 21 or older, just becasue my experience with the younger girls hasnt been the best. Now im in a situation trying to find a new group of friends who are more my age and possible dates my age, but Im clueless where to look.

With my schedule being so busy, 3 jobs and college i have a hard time getting out. One job is ending soon my seasonal business, so ill have more time. I just hate doing everything by myself, i rather have company to join me. Nothing aganist my friends there great,but usually dont have money to do anything. So im always left by myself..

2. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

first off, i'm sort of confused what your asking, um, try and get out and do things you enjoy and try and meet people through that, club stuff, pick up sports

but i will say that for the most part it is easier to meet dating material when your by yourself, noone to interupt you as well as less distractions, so a group situation isnt the best thing

edit, fuck i had something and now its gone, i'll try and think and rememebr what iwas gonna post, fuck alzheimers at age 18

3. quamen

quamen New Member

i should have broken it down like this. almost 24, most poeple i meet are younger girls and I rathe meet someone my age. My friends are busy wtih their gfs or dont have money to go out. im very busy, and enjoy alot of different activites,but i hate going out by myself all the time. where to meet some new people?
    thanks

4. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

How about work? Thats where I met most my friends. As far as girls, I've also met most of them thru work (costumers, Ive worked retail for yrs).

Never had much luck in school for friends and girls. Im there to study and better myself, not to socialize. I find that friends and GF's at school just distract you.

5. quamen

quamen New Member

i own my own business and work by myself or with a partner. My other job I also work by myself and my third job 2 days a week at night when no one is around, so work and meeting people that is out for me sadly.

6. V!

V! New Member

Get involved with those activities, make time to do things that you enjoy

If you don't have the time now, you may just have to wait until you finish college

I know i worked about 40 hours and took 12 credit hours

I didn't meet any new friends or girls, it's not easy, hence why i no longer work 40 hours a week...

7. quamen

quamen New Member

yeah that is how come im cutting back, im killing myself. Im going to start trying to take 2 solid days off a week, and get more involved and out there. Money is great,but never having time to spend it or do anything with it, is no use either. I actually go to school part time 6-9 credits and work full time due to my bills and what not.

8. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

when you have the free time to just go out and do stuff it will piece itself together, as for plain old friends, clubs or join a baseball/softball league, some type of sport or appreciation group, its easier to make friends when your not necessarily trying to make friends (if that makes any sense), when youre having fun