Griot's Garage Products?

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by TotalEclipse, Apr 19, 2002.

1. TotalEclipse

TotalEclipse Guest

My girl's mom gave me a huge bucket of Griot's Garage products and they seem to work really well. I haven't had a chance to use their stuff extensively, but the wax went on very nicely and gave it a nice shine. Anyone have any opinions?

2. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Groits is pretty good stuff.

3. Meme Matrix

Meme Matrix Guest

Griot's is GREAT stuff. I use them pretty much exclusively now.

I visited their R&D location down in the Tacoma area during a BMW CCA Car Care Tech Day and came back very very very impressed. They know what they're doing and having used many products myself, I recognized the quality of their stuff when I saw it being used.

If you have a clay bar in that bucket of stuff you got, USE IT! Claybars are such great things...

4. TotalEclipse

TotalEclipse Guest

Yeah, I just need a chance to do the wash, clay, wash, polish, wax, wax steps. If I am going to do it, I am going to do it right.

5. hamann99

hamann99 Guest

I agree wit Meme, I was at the cca tech session also a month or so back and it was GREAT!! demonstrated their products and it's very reliable.

I have to say that GRiot's Garage products are one of the best products out in the market. I have recently put a dent on my wallet just last week purchasing some products down at their HQ. I must say that the orbital buffer by porter cable and Griot's Machine Polish 1,2,3 and the wax really brought my mom's car back to life. It's pratically swirls free almost. Now I've purchase other products such as leather care and rejuvenator which are amazing great! Gives a new look to the leather while it gives a nice "new" car scent. Also the Vinyl and Rubber spray really made my interior feel new again.

Warning: You shoul dknow how to use their products first before purcahsing them such as an orbital (but it does come with insturctions so you should be fine)

6. Cashishift

Cashishift Well-Known Member

i have been using griots products for a few years now.. very impressed..

i need to place an order later this summer..

the Best of Show wax, is definetly a favorite..

Speed Shine, only one product i can think of that does a better job.. and its called PPC..

Fine Polish and Chrome Polish.. both work very well..

i have used alot of their other products also..

www.griotsgarage.com