COMIC Green Lantern 39... (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Arsenal4rs, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Arsenal4rs

Arsenal4rs BEES!!! MUTHERFUCKIN BEES!!!

Anyone notice that the Guardians seemed visibly shaken by the Orange Lantern? Im wondering why... There must be a reason that they quarantined an entire system, and apparently had a "you dont come out we dont go in" deal worked out with Larfleeze.

Any speculation?

2. gts24

gts24 hurfdurf OT Supporter

OK i'm still not caught up on last week's stack. Been sicker than shit. But I read this real quick so I could start discussing it.

Yes it is interesting how this seemed to shake them up, to the point where apparently THEY are going to go out and do some actual fighting now. No more hands off approach I guess. That to me was striking. Little blue bastards are gonna be out fuckin people up.

3. Mr Coffee

Mr Coffee New Member

Corrected :mamoru:

I think there is a very very long history between Larfleeze and the Guardians. Obviously they've known about the Orange Lanterns, or at least the only one being Larfleeze. He's got to be a powerhouse to scare the shit out of the Guardians and have an entire system shut down because of his power. He's also semi-immortal it seems, having lived for the millenia that he has in order to know the things he was mentioning.

But with the Guardians negging the Blues down, Red and Yellow duking it out and taking out any Greens they can and without the aid of any other organisation/group they're going to be pressed extremely hard when you add the Black Corps to it.

4. gts24

gts24 hurfdurf OT Supporter

Seems to me in the end it's gonna come down to the Greens needing the Blues more than the other way around, just for the added power boost if nothing else.

5. Pitt

Pitt 1-1-11 — Never Forget OT Supporter

give him what he wants and he'll go away

6. Arsenal4rs

Arsenal4rs BEES!!! MUTHERFUCKIN BEES!!!

looks like he has his own corps as well.. all of which are waaaaaaaaaay powerful... seein as how they took down the controllers without so much as breaking a sweat.