SRS greed and envy

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by diesel, Aug 21, 2005.

1. diesel

diesel Guest

does anyone have it?!?! i do and i do not like it at all... its a very big fault of mine but i don't know how to get away from it.. its very childish

i work with a guy that bought a brand new 60k bmw... very nice car.. i love bmw btw... i know more about the car than him, and he owns it.. its just suprising to me that people with money do not have the intelligence level as those who don't have the money like me...

2. beanolo

beanolo It does a body good!!!1

3. bimmer318

bimmer318 I'm out of applesauce

Buy a 15 k older BMW....or import a older Alpina or E30 M3 DTM car from Europe. If you know anything about BMW's those care are much better than the new Bangelized monstrosities ones coming out anyway :big grin:

4. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

disel, perhaps your knowledge of BMW cars is rooted in envy. As you know BMW stands for "Bring Money With-you". I promise you that you won't envy his repair bills. I know, I owned a BMW 5 series. :wtc:

5. diesel

diesel Guest

yeah i know... it just frusterates me to hell that 60 to 70 percent of older people who have nice high end cars don't know SHIT about them and/or don't know how to drive it correctly or drive at all... i think that your intelligence level should go along with what type of car you drive so dumbshits dont drive nice cars... :)

6. RotiEatter

RotiEatter New Member

Who cares? BMW's suck. What a waste of moeny. BMW and Benz=I want to show off my money. Fuck those fake ass people that need an expensive car to look cool.

7. johan

johan Active Member

Why should it matter if he hasn't memorized the specs of his car?
    And how are you measuring "intelligence level" ? He's getting paid enough to buy the car.

Unless he just financed the whole thing and is paying interest charges out his ass, that's not very smart.

Readjust your thinking of what it means to have expensive things.

Want an expensive car? Buy it. No one cares if you know the history of BMW backwards and forwards, or whack it to a picture of a vanos train.

Just because you LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOVE something doesn't entitle you to it.

The exact same thing goes for women too. (i.e. "why is she with that JERK....when I would treat her SOOO welll...but she ignores me...sob sob")