Great Weekend.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by The Secretary, May 29, 2007.

1. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

Just as side notes we have been dating for 3.5 years and I drove to see him at his house about 3 hours away for the weekend. No we dont have sex so there was no him buying me dinner and then I have to put out to earn my keep.

My boyfriend and I went out friday night and had a great time.

This is what we did.

I got all dressed up and looking good, he looked great too. Its not that I dont "dress up" when we go out but I pulled out all the stops friday night and it paid off too. My boyfriend couldnt keep his hands off me all night.

Went out to Longhorn Steakhouse and had dinner. Dinner was great, great food, had a really nice conversation. My steak ended up being cooked wrong so I sent it back and they corrected it without issue. When the bill came they didnt charge me for my dinner (wasnt expecting that) and he paid for the remaining portion. Also as a note this is only the 2nd steak dinner we have had together as far as going out and eating goes.

Then went went to see POC 3 and we had a gift card my mom got us for xmas, so my mom paid for us to go see a movie. We talked the whole way there and home. Had some sexin' time before we got home and got in bed.

Saturday went went and did something he wanted to; we went and hung out at his paintball field. His gun was broke so he couldnt play it was a more of a im gonna show off my gf trip than anything. Since there wasnt much going on so we left, and went to sonic and got some dessert thing, (which he paid for) and then went back to his house and swam in the pool. Then played about an hour or two of video games and then went and got in the hot tub, and chilled.

Sunday went out shopping for him some cleats for paintball and I got a garter. Came back played some more video games and generally just chilled the rest of the evening.

Monday, I basically got up and came home. Ugh.

This is just some of the stuff we do when we are together. We had a planned date which was very nice, than the normal fly by the seat of our pants plan. I tried to get him to preorder the tix for the movie just to ensure that we would have a seat but it worked out to where we didnt have worry about that.

Last edited: May 29, 2007
  2. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

3. The Repair Man

The Repair Man New Member

4. Abomb

Abomb New Member

wait you say you dont have sex but then you had sexin time im fuckin confused

5. The Secretary

everything is not all about pentration. We can have "sexin time" without the sex. Basically being intimate with each other.

6. The Secretary

Im making an example out of us. Your a great guy. Some of the guys on here are f'ing retarded when it comes to dating and the guys giving out the advice arent much better sometimes.

7. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I'm confused.

You and your boyfriend have never had penetrative sex, is that what you are saying?

8. Jackie Treehorn

Jackie Treehorn Active Member

wtf. how old are you two?

9. The Secretary

21 and to Yail, yes that is exactly what im saying.

I decided a long time ago that I wasnt going to have sex until im married for many different reasons.

My boyfriend is ok with the decision, he may not like it at times but he respects my decision in that arena.

You guys are totally only reading the two or three sentences and stopping there for comments. Please read the rest of the post, the reason why I said those first few things was to prevent any comments of omg your screwing him yet you fail as a woman etc. But I see the shortmindedness is overwhelming.

10. Jackie Treehorn

Jackie Treehorn Active Member

On the contrary, I read the entire post in hopes that it would explain why you two are not banging the life out of each other after 3.5 years. I disagree whole-heartedly with your choice of celibacy. What was the point of your initial post? To seek the approval of your sexless, frigid relationship from this forum? :o You're both adults, you should be able to enjoy the level of intimacy sex brings. It is not the sacred act you think it is, but it is important to a healthy relationship.

11. YourMomOnRyeBun

YourMomOnRyeBun New Member

Still confused....what was the point of this thread?

You had a "great weekend" we get it, but why did you share that?

12. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

rofl @ you being 21. Go you.

Do what you want, but being indignant as people grasp at staws trying to figure out what the point of this post is just being silly.

13. The Secretary

The point of the initial post was to show what a thought out weekend can look like. Guys on here are all the time asking for date ideas etc. Our weekend cost, I would say approximately $55.

Yes we are both adults, being an adult I have chosen to abstain, and he has chosen to be with me even through that decision. What does it prove? Maybe that I am being a little self righteous in protecting myself from all the diseases out there and unwanted pregnancy etc. Do I love him yes I do with everything in me. With the the hit it and quit it talk around here and girls just being plain stupid and having sex with anything that walks. Im sorry im not going to whore myself around and catch something i cant get rid of.

14. Abomb

Abomb New Member

oh, you should penetrate, its so much nicer

15. The Secretary

:rofl:

16. YourMomOnRyeBun

YourMomOnRyeBun New Member

Maybe explain that then... "This is what I consider a nice weekend" or "Great weekend can be had without sex"

17. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

From your viewpoint, I'm sure that's a great weekend.

You got everything you wanted, without having to subject yourself to his penis inside of you.

I'm sure this thread will be of great help to the men who are interested in having a long relationship with a woman without actually being allowed to insert his penis into her vagina, and the frigid women who want all of the benefits of a relationship without having to submit to intercourse.

Hey, whatever floats your boat.

18. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Apparently, dinner and a movie = penis does not enter the vagina.

Hell, he could have saved himself all that trouble and just stayed home and not fucked you, instead of taking you out and not fucking you.

19. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Hey, everyone is free to make their own decisions.

But you said you've been dating for 3.5 years and you're worried he might have something? Get an STD test. Show each other your results. Have STD-worry-free sex (but still use protection so you don't get pregnant). It's not like he's some random guy you're whoring yourself out to; you've been dating for 3.5 years.

I'm not telling you what to do, of course. Good for you if you decide not to have sex.

Are you waiting until marriage? j/w.

20. stikman33

stikman33 New Member

To me it depends on the reasons why you are "abstaining" from intercourse, but allowing everything else. If you are worried about diseases, shoot you have been with him for 3.5 years, i would think you shouldn't be worried about it at this point. I totally understand any desire to not even worry about getting pregnant, if that is what it is.

What exactly does sexin' time mean, a little oral, or just grind till you both cum?

oh, and FWIW, my wife and i waited until we were married also, but we WAITED, pretty much nothing until we actually got hitched.