SRS great way to start 06 + 2 days before im 21...ex story

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by KuntryFresh, Jan 2, 2006.

1. KuntryFresh

KuntryFresh Midwest

i just feel like shit

my family has had some problems, mom n dadfighting on top of dad being still upset over loss if his only brother made the holidays harder
    for me too without my uncle for the first time

and now my girl ( ex) is fucking with me
    : we kinda broke up but i thought things were getting better. this all happedn 2 weeks before break. break begins she is all about me, calls me over xmas when im away tells me she misses me. then starts getting weird. says she isnt physicaly attracted to me,only likes me as a friend. this after a week of bliss.

well im all fucked up. its dark and rainy and gloomy days dont help plus its my 21 birthday that im gonna feel shitty on

i dunno why she had to do this now it just sucks.

but how can somone like and dislike you so quickly, it makes no sense.

i dunno, but i hurt bad right now, i dont wanna go back to school cus i hate it there, my family seems different and now my strongest person i relied on leaves me

fuck me

2. admiral mcscruff

admiral mcscruff OT Supporter

i sorta know how you feel. it sucks to lose a close member of the family, especially during this time of the year. my dad treats me like shit too, taking out his bullshit on me. nobody gives a shit about me and my 21st birthday is in 3 days. some girl told me she loved me and then left as soon as school was over for another country, thereby leaving me here for winter break bored as fuck (to this day i still don't know why she left so early). she keeps telling me she misses me, but fact is that she has a new life and is too pre-occupied for me. and although i live in socal, the weather is gloomy and it's raining like crazy. just stick it out, there's nothing else you can really do but look on the bright side... as hard as it is.

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Mood swings is what comes to my mind when i read your story. It seems that everyone is off balanced by 'bad events' taking place in their lives, it might not even be so that your gf or dad mean it 'so bad' per se, but that the horrible events like your uncle's death, or certain unpleasant events have had 'bad' impact on them. Everyone has a shitty day in their lives, but i can assure you that behind the clouds shines the sun. Bad things happen most of the times when we only put 'darkness and hatred' into eachothers lives, within any given relationship and family , its the amount of love that we give to others that brings joy to our lives. Therefore its best for you if you help,your mom and dad out ,by doing small acts of love for them that bring happyness in their lives, Remember its bonds of love that keep a family together, not bonds of hatred. What you can do is just be there for your girl, she'll change her mind another 1000 times anyway, but i think she does really love you but it might just have been holliday stress.

4. KuntryFresh

KuntryFresh Midwest

yeah i am 21 tomarrow , well the 4th and one person has shown interest
    this girl julie i know, we are good friends, called me all excited, and it made me feel really good that she went out of her way and got excited even though we dont talk all the time but when we hang out in groups we get along. it was just nice

but i am gonna try to be there more for my dad

5. KuntryFresh

KuntryFresh Midwest

and for the girl well we said goodbye tonight
    we cried alot, hugged hard, i never wanted to let go, i can still feel her in my arms :wtc:

alot of tears, and kisses on the cheek
    so bad i wanted to kiss her on the lips but i didnt, just on the cheek because inside of me i knew it was done....even though i still love her and feel i always will the battle uphill right now is just going to be hard

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Man that's crazy, did she give any other kind of explanation for her leaving you? I mean if it goes with THAT much emotions =\ then surely she must have feelings of love for you?

Time to pick up the pieces of your life and glue them back together :sad2: , give it time tho,because you need time to sort things out.

7. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Hm yeah I wonder that too. Seems odd what happened. But honestly, if you believe you don't have a chance to fix it with her, best thing is to let it go now even though I know that's so painful. Sounds like you have enough on your shoulders already.

Even though it might be hard--opstimism. You need it really. There is a bright side to your situation, most of the things will pass with time. Don't think your whole new year is ruined because of all this. With time this will all pass and you'll be a happy clam again. :)