GUN great clips for $11.99, any better deals out there i'm missing?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TATEROTE, May 31, 2009.

  1. TATEROTE

    TATEROTE OT Supporter

    Joined:
    May 31, 2008
    Messages:
    3,965
    Likes Received:
    0
  2. Skot281??

    Skot281?? New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2002
    Messages:
    7,329
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Houston, Texas
  3. TATEROTE

    TATEROTE OT Supporter

    Joined:
    May 31, 2008
    Messages:
    3,965
    Likes Received:
    0
  4. spankaveli

    spankaveli OT Supporter

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2002
    Messages:
    16,466
    Likes Received:
    6
    Location:
    LA. State, not City.
  5. idleprocess

    idleprocess Bring a dollar with you baby in the cold cold grou

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2006
    Messages:
    1,678
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    "world-class" to the brim Dallas
    Most clips sell for considerably less than $11.99.
     
  6. mattsb2000

    mattsb2000 OT Supporter

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2003
    Messages:
    61,666
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    San Bernardino, CA
    That doesn't look like it'll fit in a Garand.
     
  7. hsmith

    hsmith OT Supporter

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2002
    Messages:
    124,578
    Likes Received:
    671
    Location:
    Your mother.
  8. xpinchx

    xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2003
    Messages:
    46,800
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    East Lansing, MI
    I have 10 or so of the stoner magazines and they all work fine. I think I got them for $10 but that was a few months ago.
     
  9. Rip The Jacker

    Rip The Jacker New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2002
    Messages:
    53,993
    Likes Received:
    0
    I really like my Stoner mags, the anti-tilt followers are great. But they are relabled CProducts mags, alot of people avoid them for that reason. I love mine.
     
  10. sqwirl

    sqwirl New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2006
    Messages:
    1,731
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Bellwood, PA
    Yeah I grabbed 15 of them when they were $8 or 9 a piece. They've run totally fine for me. The finish on them seems pretty durable too.
     
  11. purebad

    purebad I don't need your approval, right?

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2006
    Messages:
    4,376
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Smyrna, GA
    yeah, i thought haircuts.
     
  12. TATEROTE

    TATEROTE OT Supporter

    Joined:
    May 31, 2008
    Messages:
    3,965
    Likes Received:
    0
    internet humor > anyone who thought i didn't put "clips" on porpoise
     
  13. crazynova

    crazynova OT Supporter

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2005
    Messages:
    15,685
    Likes Received:
    7
    Location:
    A galaxy far, far away
  14. Skot281??

    Skot281?? New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2002
    Messages:
    7,329
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Houston, Texas
    :bigthumb:
     
  15. LancerV

    LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2003
    Messages:
    49,873
    Likes Received:
    75
    $5 here
     
  16. Dumbstixlars

    Dumbstixlars Ron Paul/AR-15/Glock/old car/Scooby/R/C croo OT Supporter

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2007
    Messages:
    8,366
    Likes Received:
    70
    Location:
    ATX
    Damn I remember when I bought some at $10 a pop, they went up a bunch.
     
  17. crazynova

    crazynova OT Supporter

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2005
    Messages:
    15,685
    Likes Received:
    7
    Location:
    A galaxy far, far away
    Well, fuck you.
     
  18. mattsb2000

    mattsb2000 OT Supporter

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2003
    Messages:
    61,666
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    San Bernardino, CA
    If you are going to be a smartass in here go all out.
     
  19. TATEROTE

    TATEROTE OT Supporter

    Joined:
    May 31, 2008
    Messages:
    3,965
    Likes Received:
    0
    na, i prefer to be subtle so that 95% take it the wrong way

    makes me think of how words only make up 7% of communication. the other 93% is lost posting on the internet (maybe that's why smilies are there, to offset this, if only slightly)
     
  20. Keesh

    Keesh New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2003
    Messages:
    15,333
    Likes Received:
    0
    :hsughw:
     
  21. TATEROTE

    TATEROTE OT Supporter

    Joined:
    May 31, 2008
    Messages:
    3,965
    Likes Received:
    0
    oh
     
  22. Keesh

    Keesh New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2003
    Messages:
    15,333
    Likes Received:
    0
    ho
     
  23. TATEROTE

    TATEROTE OT Supporter

    Joined:
    May 31, 2008
    Messages:
    3,965
    Likes Received:
    0
    YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH
     
  24. Keesh

    Keesh New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2003
    Messages:
    15,333
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm going to chew my lunch with my mouth open just to spite you.
     

Share This Page