Great article on the Porter Cable buffer and how to use it

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Scottwax, Aug 23, 2005.

1. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

2. NorthPac

NorthPac New Member

This article link that Scott posted is a great article on how to use the PC.
    I been using the PC (Porter Cable Orbital Polisher) for a few years now and I find it a great valuable tool to have for getting cars looking great.
    If you love to keep your car looking its best then investing into the PC is well worth it. You can start using it right away, just takes a little knowledge on the basic use of it for a start. The machine is not that intimidating at all, if it is just lower the speed. I would say the hardest part of using it is what products to use with it like what polishes & pads to use. The main thing to know is to have a clean contaminate free surface, start off with the lest less aggressive polish. Oh and hey don’t forget to clay first that always helps in the looks.

Scott is an absolutely amassing person in helping others in detailing there cars with down to earth laymen terms that can be clearly understood. Scott has changed to world for the better. Thanks Scott!

Last edited: Aug 23, 2005