A&P graphic design/desktop publishing message boards.

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by redna, Oct 15, 2002.

1. redna

redna New Member

anyone know of any good message boards for things like photoshop help, lightwave7, rhinoceros 3D, etc?

im starting to get into this kinda thing so i am jsut lookin for some ideas and help.

thanks.

2. Dubtastic

Dubtastic { OG }

3. redna

redna New Member

sweet.. thanks, ive been looking through alot of them for the past ohhhh 4 hrs now, they are helping me out quite a bit. if you think of any more please feel free to let me in on them.

im big on tut's... i need as many as you can come up with.
    i especially like http://www.stridingstudio.com/tutorials/photomanip.html

now if i could only figure out how the hell to make a layer mask and do the blending right.

4. Dubtastic

Dubtastic { OG }

5. redna

redna New Member

awesome!! thats exactly what im looking for. thank you muchos.

do you do this professionally? or just like to play around? i see that you have a link to buy some of your prints so im guessing pro here.. good work BTW.

are your shots taken with a digital camera or is it a conventional camera then scanned into your photo editor? what kind of camera do you use? i just started in on this kind of thing so i bought myself a kodakDC215 from a garage sale for 20 bucks. its digital. it gets me by but now that i finally have a camera i have no ideas lol.

6. r00t

r00t Guest

I'm a big fan of Something Leet...but i guess we all have our favs :)

7. Dubtastic

Dubtastic { OG }

anything for sale print wise is personal and i do not do it professionally, so to speak. i do graphic design and web development as a profession, however.

all photos on my site are taken with a sony dsc-s70 digital camera. the sticky thread in this forum can provide you with plenty of links so that you can review what camera you should get next.

hope that helps...