FRK Grapeseed Oil as Lube, FTW!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Elphaba, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

I read on here a little while ago about using grapeseed oil as lube, and I checked it out elsewhere on the internet. It seemed pretty cool (I'm always up for trying a new lube, and this one is natural!) so I mentioned it to the bf. He was up for it, but we both kinda forgot about it....

Anyway, we finially got a chance to try it and it was pretty cool, and kinda funny too. I figured yall might find it interesting, and maybe get a laugh about some of it....

Last week we were at the grocery store and I stumbled upon some when I was looking at organic baking stuff. We got some and planned on having some fun later. It took us a few days to get around to it, but it was worth the wait. I dont quite know where I got the idea, but instead of just using it during our usual playtime (just as lube) I decided I wanted to get lubed up and oiled all over. I told him that I had also read/heard that grapeseed oil was really good for your skin. Since we dont have a plastic sheet for the bed and didnt want to make a big mess, we decided that we'd get in the bathtub/shower. I suggested we sit or lay down, but the bf pointed out that standing up to turn the shower on or do anything else would be kinda difficult after we were all slippery, so we ended up just standing in the shower.

It was GREAT. I've never really done anything like that, but getting all oiled up and wigglin' around together was def. fun :cuddle: It was kinda awkward at first, just standing there in the shower, but after a while, everything went quite well ;) We had lots o fun just oiling and touching each other...I was kinda concerned about :ahem: internal use of the stuff, but I didnt really have time to think about it (I'm fine so I'm assuming it's ok...)

Overall, besides the messy-ness, it was the best lube I've EVER used. It is really really messy, more runny than regular lube, so we might just keep it for special occasions. I cant imagine how to use it like regular lube without making a huge mess (without a plastic sheet). It was a good thing we were in the shower too, b/c it took a bit to get the stuff off of us, but that was almost as fun as putting it on ;)

Ok, so some funny things about all this....First, as I said, I had heard grapeseed oil is good for your skin and told the bf about this. I suppose in my haste and excitement about getting all lubed up I assumed that it was good for your skin if it was applied to the skin. The bf said nothing to me about his thoughts on this at first but when we were all done he says, "So yeah, I think they meant its good for your skin if you use it for cooking and eat it.". :uh: I dont think I've had quite that huge of a blonde moment in a loooonnngg time. :rofl:
    Second, I was reading the bottle of oil and the slogan for the brand we used is "Let the passion pour out".....oh if they only knew, huh? Lastly, After we were done, all I could think about was the Greased-up Deaf Guy from Family Guy...

Ok, so theres my little story, sorry it turned out to be so long....

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Thanks for sharing. This sounds like the stuff one needs to fill the wading pool for a little intimate wrestling :naughty:

3. foad

foad New Member

That's awesome... I need to get the Mrs. some of that stuff

4. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

lmao sounds like fun! Just to remind everyone though: Oil and Condoms are a big NO NO! Oil will make the latex disolve! But just for playing around, it sounds like a blast.

5. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

Oh, I know, but we're not doing the whole condom thing anyway, Im on bc and we're both clean/monogamous, etc.

Its a good tip though!

6. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

yeah same with Bubba and I. I hate condoms... I've only ever used them a couple times and they suck! lol.... I just thought I would mention it incase any other people read the thread and think "oooh oil good idea!" and are depending on condoms.

7. AKA

AKA New Member

Olive Oil works great too.

Use rubber gloves too ---- Really feels amazing