Graniph T-Shirts

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Grey47, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Grey47

Grey47 OT Supporter

I figure someone on this forum owns some shirts from Graniph. I saw some really sweet designs I want to cop and wanted a few things clarified.

How do they fit? I was comparing sizes between their shirts and AA and it seems like they are extremely small in comparison.. is this accurate? What would I need to get if I wanted about the same size as an AA medium?

Also... is shipping from Japan to US an absolute bitch? I.e. should I wait until I order a large bundle of shirts before I place an order?

2. XO

XO bee a honey

Order through the rika proxy thread

3. Marimekko

Marimekko wehh

i have never bought graniph tees but they are a jp brand so they will run about a size smaller than american brands...i would go with a large in graniph (if they fit anything like uniqlo tees).
    here's size chart for regular tee:
    [​IMG]
    soft tees:
    [​IMG]

also reading off the graniph site it doesn't seem like shipping should be much of a problem since they ship by EMS (fastest, safest method). However your stuff may get stuck in customs since they probably don't mark it as gift and if you order alot of stuff you might get taxed on it. if you'd like to proxy through me, thats fine too :)
    hope this helps!

4. Grey47

Grey47 OT Supporter

Thanks for the help!

Looking at the AA size chart it appears their medium is a 38-40 in the chest... and their large is a 28. Could there be a large difference in the way they are measuring possibly?

AA size chart for reference:
    [​IMG]

5. ihaveanevilplan

ihaveanevilplan Everybody wake up, wake up, it's time to get down Moderator

divide the AA chest and waist measurements by 2 because they're measuring full circumference while that japanese site is measuring laying flat