Graduation Issues?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Handsom3, May 22, 2007.

1. Handsom3

Handsom3 Our wrongs remain unrectified and our souls won't

Okay, I’ve been seeing my girl for about eight months now and everything has been going fine. We started dating when I was 19 and she was 17 and we are both 20 and 18 now and she is graduating high school on Thursday. Ever since her school has let out she has been becoming meaner to me in a verbal forum, nothing big just annoying shit and I’m getting tired of it. I love this girl to death and we are expecting to be together for a long time and taking a vacation home this summer to see my family.

Well about an hour ago or so she calls me from work on her break to see what is up and tell me that she misses me and loves me. Then she gets on my about some stupid shit and I tell her in a serious voice I’m tired of this shit and she needs to knock it off. She then plays it off saying I won the game of who could be the meaner, and I’m like it isn’t a fucking game. Then she tells me she has to go to work again and I tell her I will call her later.

This girl isn’t the best at expressing herself, since she has never really dated a nice guy or one that didn’t try to take advantage of her so things are hard for her. I’m just wandering if this is because high school is over for her and her friends are moving away? She was originally going to go away for school, like an hour away, but then didn’t have the money to do and now has to stay at home and hates it when people ask her why she isn’t going away.

Thoughts? :noes:

Cliffs:
    Dating 8 months and going strong
    Out of the blue girlfriend starts becoming mean
    [FONT=&quot]Graduating[/FONT] high school in 3 days
    All of her friends moving away
    I sort of snapped

2. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

That's pretty damn good. I'm gonna use that shit

3. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

I would chalk it up to stress and her life as she knows it shifting (i.e., transitioning from HS to college; all of her friends moving away). Be patient with it for a bit, but if she draws it out excessively, sit her down and let her know that you're hear to listen to her annoyances and gripes, but you'd rather not have her take them out on you.. :hs: I was super stressed out my last week of HS for similar reasons, and to be honest with you, the two weeks before graduating college everything graduation and future related was a pain in the ass and annoyed me.

4. .

5. Handsom3

That is what I figured, she said I was her best friend now too. :hsd:

6. If she's smart, she'll dump you before college.

If she's not, she'll dump you during college.

7. Handsom3

Why is that?

8. Open your eyes dude, she's 18, going to get away from her parents, living on her own, on a campus full of guys, there is no way in hell she will stay with you. Just dump her now to avoid the humiliation later.

9. Handsom3

Living with her parents going to a community college for education and wants to move in this winter. I'm not looking for something like a wife or anything of that nature. But I see your point and it will always be there, besides I rather have something good then nothing at all or the party sults.

10. She's just stressed then.