SRS Gotta love girls...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by BadRotation, Nov 15, 2006.

1. BadRotation

BadRotation New Member

We were just gonna watch a stupid movie since my other friend ditched.
    I only see her as a friend, nothing more. She is in a relationship with this other guy.

Here is her myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=82246574

So, I jokingly said she was scared of me...

Her response:

Casey is a guy she has known for less than a week that brags about how he takes a different girl home from the bar every night.
    Here is his myspace to give you an idea of what a tool he is: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=120668882

She also goes out with guys alone all the time... Guys with much worse intentions than I have. I only wanted to be her friend, nothing more.

After this, she gets pissed because I voiced my concern about her sleeping with a random guy from the bar (who is well known to have herpes, along with other diseases), while she has a boyfriend.

After I voice my concerns (because I thought she was a good friend, and cared about her) she gets pissed and says never to talk to her again.

This girl always claimed she did not drink, do drugs, have sex with random people, cheat, etc. She really played herself out to be the perfect girl everyone would want to take home to their parents. It pisses me off because she played herself out to be a good girl, just because she knew I only affiliate myself with those types. Turns out she is a whore.

Figures... Every girl I have met so far (friends or otherwise) has been just like this. Why do women act like such whores these days? Why are there no decent ones left?

2. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

I'm having a hard time finding ones...seems at our age...there aren't any left :hs:

I actually found one, but then she stabbed me in the back and turned into one... :sad2:

3. harleysilo

harleysilo New Member

Sorry can't view myspace profiles at work, which might answer some of my questions.....

So just so I understand where you are coming from, you are not the pot calling the kettle black, right? so you've never sleep with some random girl from the bar or party right? The only sex you've ever had has been in committed long term relationships right? I guess since you aren't married, any of the girls you slept with technically are whores fucking out of wedlock, it just depends on your and societies beliefs.....

So if you just wanted to be friends, remind us of why you are so pissed off?

4. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Responding to the last part, I assume b/c the girl was being an idiot.

5. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

and your age is?

6. JohnJohnJohnson

My ex offered herself to my roommate. It makes my fucking skin crawl even now.

7. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

my best friend offered hereself to my boyfriend! and yes, we were still going out when she did that. :squint:

8. JohnJohnJohnson

It started at a pizzaria. We were sitting there and she started stroking his leg.

9. BadRotation

BadRotation New Member

I am going on 24 in two weeks.

I do not want some party whore. I want a good, down to earth girl that does not do that shit.

10. BadRotation

BadRotation New Member

I do not drink, smoke, do drugs, party, or have sex unless it is in a serious, meanignful relationship. All I want is someone who is the same. There are none left.

I am pissed because she will not even hang out with a friend because her BF get jealous, but yet she will cheat on him and sleep with a diseased guy from the bar. She is being stupid.

11. JohnJohnJohnson

What do you do for fun, socially?

12. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

I'm 20...

a lot of immature people at my age.

13. bimmer318

bimmer318 I'm out of applesauce

Seems like people never mature..... It is true when they say people mature after 30. Until then I am not keeping my hopes up...

14. BadRotation

BadRotation New Member

Bowling, kayking, boating, basically anything exciting, that is good clean fun.

15. Snowman_Pusha

Snowman_Pusha New Member

Rotation, How Do I Put This In Words.................... Girls Are Retarded.

They Dont Even Make Their Own Decisions Most Of The Time. You Just Have To Live With Them & Deal With Their Idiotic Reasoning.

30 Mins Flat I Can Bake A Whole Cake!