got told straight up tonight

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by g230sport, Aug 4, 2007.

1. g230sport

g230sport New Member

:sad2:

gf told me straight up that she wont have sex in highschool. at all. no if ands or buts. so i told her i respect that, and will lay off. she said no touching just heavy kissing :hs:

so yeah...im not too bothered by it...maybe shell change her mind :o

your thoughts?

and no. i will not dump her cause im not getting any. i love this girl :love:

2. R.Kelly

R.Kelly OT Supporter

how old are yall?

Thats actually surprising IMO. When I was in HS, all girls were sluts. I didn't know a single girl that was a virgin.

3. jonno

jonno New Member

dude, honestly... dump her. as much of an asshole you may feel/look like for dumping her purely for that reason, just realize you're in HS and this will not last. when youre in HS just have fun and get with multiple girls. you'll regret it later if you stay with her. there is srsly 0 reason to be in a relationship in HS.

4. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

If you really love her, then waiting shouldn't be that bad.

Just make sure you guys know where this is going. You don't want to put in all this effort and hold out on the sex just to have each of you go to different colleges and breakup.

Have a mature and intelligent conversation with her about it.

5. el capitan

el capitan New Member

sex in a high school FTMFW

6. g230sport

g230sport New Member

sadly, this may happen, even though we talked about going to the same school and what not. we have a year left. and honestly, with my luck, the girl i fuck would get preggo first time...i have that kind of luck. soo idk what i want to do. who knows, maybe shell give in after we date for a year, seeing that we have another month to go til then. but i feel i wont regret any of this at all. im learning alot from this, and enjoying every minute of it. sex or no sex.

7. el capitan

el capitan New Member

so much shit will change for you in the next 3-5 years all of this will be insignificant. wait i shouldn't say that. however i don't think a month will change much, maybe over time she will change her mind. just remember "try before you buy" don't do like my buddy and get stuck in a marriage with a terrible sexlife. imo you need to find out if you "work" with your SO. it might not be all its cracked up to be.

edit: maybe she has a penor and is afraid to tell you. just throwin that out there

8. NCS

NCS Active Member

1) it doesnt matter
    2) go screw someone else
    3) stop pushing all together, act like you don't care, she may start wondering why

9. Abomb

Abomb New Member

/thread

quit being emo boyfriend and get yo dick wet. you have testosterone in you? yes? try using some?

10. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Dude, if she's against anything but heavy kissing, you're going to hate it. I'd honestly dump her and go find someone new. What does she expect, that you will have a heavy makeout session, and you not want to do anything more? Think you'll be able to just turn it off at the drop of the hat?

I understand no sex before marriage, but "no touching" is a little ridiculous.

Frankly...if she doesn't want to do anything more than kissing, I'm wondering why she really needs to be in a serious relationship at all.

11. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:bowrofl: You've got to be kidding me....sex in high school doesn't even hold a candle to experienced sex later in life.

To the OP, why is she so concerned with not having sex while in high school? I've heard religious reasons, or not before marriage, or not until you really "love" the person or whatever...but why the excuse of "not until I'm out of HS?" Is it because she thinks she's too young? She is afraid her parents will find out? Or is she just using it as a really bad excuse?

12. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I'd go with that..."no sex in high school" and "nothing but kissing" sounds kinda fishy...it's like she doesn't want you to touch her something. Not that great of a sign.

I would understand her not wanting sex til marriage, or just her plain not being ready for sex...but this is weird?

OP, what all have you done with her sexually?

13. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

two of my friends dated for almost 3 years before the girl finally gave in to sex. they started as juniors in high school and now go to the same college.

what i'm saying is that there's a chance you'll stay together with a girl you date in high school.

14. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

she won't have sex WITH YOU

I'll bet money she has sex before high school is done, if she hasn't already

15. Cyanide

Cyanide New Member

Best way to not seem like an asshole by breaking up, if it were to come down to that, is to say it's to hard being with her and not being able to get closer or something. Maybe that will wake her up and she will be willing to put out. Plus like someone said above, if she cared about YOUR needs she would be a lot more willing to having sex, or at least other sexual things.

16. g230sport

g230sport New Member

um okay.

she already told me that she wont have sex in highschool. its a moral thing for her i think, she promised her parents she wouldnt, and doesnt want to ruin her chances at a really nice life, by getting preg. her first time.

i dont see it as that big of a deal. sure, i want sex, and im positive im going to end up touching her still, i dont think i can stop that, so im going to continue to do what ive been doing probably, and just not force it really.

17. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Her dating and relationship choices will be made for the most part by her emotions, not her logic.

Women love to say one thing, then do another.

Look around you. This happens constantly.

When a man gets her "juices flowing," it is likely that she will submit to sexual intercourse.

And what's the point of committing yourself to one vagina when you aren't allowed to insert your penis into it?

18. el capitan

el capitan New Member

no i meant... having sex, IN a high school. cause it usually involves JB

19. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:ugh: it doesn't have to.

20. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

eject.

21. iwishyouwerebeer

It's not like anyone wants it to be bad, it just usually is awkward since most don't know what they are doing until they've been having sex for a while.

22. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

who cares. I would trade a lot for that shaking heart pounding terrified excitement. that sense of wonder.

23. el capitan

el capitan New Member

read my post again!

24. lauren

lauren Active Member

does she mean no sexual activity whatsoever, or technical virgin?

25. iwishyouwerebeer

I got it man. I was replying to someone else though.