GUN Got to shoot a Buckmark the other day

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by 70Machwon, Mar 18, 2006.

1. 70Machwon

70Machwon New Member

what a fun .22 pistol. Ive only shot a couple single sixs and a S&W .22 pisol, and that browning felt really good in the hand and shot well. I was all over hte place in the beginning of the night, but i finally got the hand of it a little more and ended up with a one-hole 3 shot group in teh bullseye at 25 yds. I was pretty happy as im still new to pistol shooting.

anyway, how much would one of these buckmarks cost?? Does anyone else have one? How do you like it? Are there any common problems with it. I still got a while to go before im 21, so this is all just for info.

thanks.

2. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

They seem to start around $250-300, a little more expensive than the cheapest Mark II models. Supposed to be problem-free just like the Rugers. I was shopping both a year ago and picked the Mark II over the Buckmark based on looks and ~$30... there's not really much else that separates them.

3. 70Machwon

70Machwon New Member

yea, i saw a ruger Mark II also. I like the buckmark looks wise, but availability in another year and a half will dictate which one also.