COMIC Got the NGE Death and Rebirth/EoE DVD pack.

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by I wanna fuck Rarity, Dec 30, 2005.

1. Which one should I watch first?

I don't want to be confused again, like I was with the series.

2. 触手強姦姫 ap13

触手強姦姫 ap13 ………Anime Crew For Life!……… ……………………O Wait………………… …

i am not sure if i am correct, but as i remember, EoE took the place of episodes 25 & 26 and Death and Rebirth was like a review of the TV series plus the first half of EoE
    so uh... i guess Death and Rebirth first

3. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

That is correct, I feel sry for your brain man its a mindfuck no matter which way you hit it.

4. thanks guys.

oh well I bought it, guess my brain is fucked

5. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

It's still entertaining dont get me wrong lol, ESP if you got in on that cheap cheap deal that I missed out on :wtc:

6. tun

tun Active Member

No one got it. :o I think they ended up giving them a gift certificate to compensate for the price error. :mamoru:

7. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

The guy that made it lost his mind (literally).

8. hehe Shinji blew his load to a catatonic Asuka

9. 触手強姦姫 ap13

触手強姦姫 ap13 ………Anime Crew For Life!……… ……………………O Wait………………… …

:mamoru:
    my friend never realized that, i had to point it out and he was like :wtf:

25 & 26 was simply :ugh:.... realy hard to explain, i guess it was trying to describe the way shinji thinks and how others think... yeah i am confused i need to watch that show again it is so deep and symbolic

10. Otto

Otto Who the hell do you think I am!?!?!?!

the last two eps(its been awhile so im probally off)are all about the human instrumentality project. The human instrumentality project as I understand it is the next step in human evolution. SEELE was going to use NERV to control the thrid impact and in turn cause all of mankind to shed their bodies and become one giant consciousness. I think it was to have NERV to stop all of the previous angels, then once the angels are defeated cause third impact.

But Gendo Ikari wanted a plan where he could control third impact and in his mind cause his and his wife's soul to be reunited during third impact. I believe he was going to use Rei to unite with Adam and cause third impact. SEELE's plan was for Unit 01(which was made from Lilith) and Shinji to do it with Adam, probally thinking that he would be easily controlled by his father and choose to have everyone die and become one.

Most of the end takes place inside various charachters minds(but mainly Shinji) as they work through whether they choose to shed their bodies(and all feeling and pain I would suspect) and join in the single existance. The TV series leaves it kinda open as to what people choose but in the EOE and Death and Rebirth they show Shinji choose to continue to live.

Shinji is kinda the hinge in Human Istrumentaility(he kinda chooses whether the world will become the single entity or to retain their individuality), Im sure he was being used and conditioned to make sure he choose to join everyone together and ending all individuality.

But its important to remember the director ACTUALLY had a mental breakdown midway through(which explains the mood switches) and that it is largely considered to be a unfinished work.

11. bobide

bobide New Member

^^that's right. In the last to eps shinji figures out insturmentality and comes to accept it and what it all means. I think it's all about a group conscience and such that will bring humanity to a better existance through understanding each other better (through the image of themselves in other people) or something. I watched it all in japanese w/ subs, so it was kinda hard to read and comprehend at the same time.

The order i think you should watch them in is EoE (a fitting ending to eva) then death/rebirth (this is more of a summary/explanation of why everyone acts how they do)

Also, don't bother trying to give meaning to EoE, i just acted that it happened and let everyone else go insane b/c they couldn't figure out WHY!

12. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

I just rewatched EoE..." Ifeel terrible... The End" WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean WTF!!!111oneoneone Seriously WTF, I think I understood it better when I was younger than I do now, bc the only thoughts I have right now are W T F!!!!!
    And im still fuckin pissed that shinji never got to "do the rest" if someone would've let that lil faggot get some pussy he would've been so much better off FUCK. Now I remember why I hate NGE....WTF!!

13. SaviouR

SaviouR Dallas - Choke City :(

EoE = one very big "fuck you for not liking episode 25 and 26" by Hideki Anno.

14. tun

tun Active Member

Both movies are uploaded. Check the Direct Download thread. The rest of the entire series is almost done.