MIL Got the CFC brief today...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Zourn, Oct 6, 2005.

1. Zourn

Zourn 16-bit Ninja OT Supporter

Donating the same I did last year, $20/month.

I split it 4 ways between the Helper Monkies, Big Brother Association, some Job creation program, and the Lupus Research Foundation. (<- thats for you Inforpics)

I think everyone should give at least a little bit, every little bit helps. But I guess I am more charitable than most people I know. I'll also be dropping another $100 around Christmas towards ChildsPlay, and organization that buys game systems and games for all ages and donates them to Children's Hospitals.

2. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

Aside from the mud run if there are any Dallas peeps that wouldnt mind doin a 5-10k up here they have runs where the proceeds go to helping find a cure for lupus I'll get more info if anyone is interested, it'll be fun yall think about it gettin to run with crazy ass me and pass alot of ppl :big grin: besides it REALLY is for a good cause, hell almost all of the marathons out here are like that, they are really close to finding cures to a LOT of this stuff so lets do our part and help out. /threadjack

3. scottiemac

scottiemac It's time to shoot some hot dogs!

I've donated to the American Cancer Society since I've been in. My mother-in-law died from cancer. My grandfather and aunt have beat it so far.

4. evan2

evan2 Guest

i also donate to something and was a key worker for it when I was at Eglin.. i just got my packet yesterday and ima give to some of hte Katrina orgs unless I can find one for NWF since I Was at Eglin and pcola got rocked during ivan.. id lke to rebuild an area id like ot move back to when i retire