GUN Got some new stuff!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Furner, May 15, 2004.

1. Furner

Furner New Member

Got three slings, I am so pumped. Got two CST slings, one for AR15 and one for M4 w/front side swivel. Also, a HST sling. Also got a GG&G QD front swivel, and a RRA 6pos telestock (for the sunset).
    Im kinda depressed with the CST slings, they are the old style, not the new ones with the silent CST release.
    I need to find a 1.25" HK snaphook for my HST, didnt realize my HK snap was only 1".

Pics later

2. GunShow

GunShow You had best unfuck yourself

I want a CQB solutions MOUT sling for my AR, but don't want to have to buy the single point sling adapter for the fixed stock and then change it out for one compatible with a collapsible stock when the ban sunsets.

3. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

viking tactical slings own you all.

4. SS109

SS109 3100 FPS OT Supporter

You would think the Army and Marines could afford to issue some good tactical slings for the troops. It is really sad when you see troops with a $1000 gun, a $500 sight, and a duct-taped improvised sling.

5. Furner

Furner New Member

alright, ive never heard of viking slings, but now i think i must have one. being able to adjust on the go is very attractive

6. footratfunkface

it's the best fucking two-point sling ever. EVER. if you like single or three points, it's not that. but i don't like them, so it's the motherfucking gospel.

7. Painkiller

Painkiller The Synarchy of Molten Bones

I just got my CQB sling today.

8. Furner

Furner New Member

I did some shooting with my CST slings, and I think I hate them..... They are getting sold, and I think I am going to buy a standard CQB, and a Viking

9. footratfunkface

i like my viking because i can throw it all the way loose, really fast, and bring it all the way back in really fast. with a side-sling adapter on the front sight, and the buttstock adapter for the rear, you can carry the rifle properly, and bring up to ready in a flash. the other thing about its quick adjust is that you can let it all the way out, and if yours is adjusted properly, you should be able to switch to left handed without choking yourself on your sling. it'll get tight, but if you have the sling properly adjusted, you should be able to breathe. this is a plus for me, since you never know when you'll need to quickly switch to lefty, and not be able to take the sling all the way off. i'm a lefty anyways, so i can shoot that way just fine.