GUN Got some new knives *pics*

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by 7, Feb 2, 2004.

1. 7

7 First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire.

Ordered dec 19th but they've been back-ordered forever. I got a Cold Steel Master Hunter and my brother got a Gunsite II. Good knives, sure they arent benchmades but they're great for the price.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. GlocksRock

GlocksRock Glock > You

:cool: I used to have a cold steel folding tanto, it was nice. Have you seen the cold steel "Proof" dvd? If not, you should get it, it's free. Just go to their website and order it. You will be impressed, and get to see all of their products tested.

3. 7

I got the proof DVD in the mail a couple weeks ago, the stuff they do is cool but my problem with the knives is that the serrations sucks. They're designed for cutting rope and are horribly easy to shear off; I had a Recon 1 folder a couple years ago and left it in my friends truck, he tried to cut a walnut open with it and sheared all the teeth off (and never offered to pay for it, the fucker).

4. GlocksRock

GlocksRock Glock > You

lol, yeah, the only serrations I like are Spyderco's. I like spydies better than cold steel, but they still make a good knife.

5. GunShow

GunShow You had best unfuck yourself

My Microtech > Cold Steel

Cold Steel Price > Microtech Price :hs:

6. 7

I'd never buy a microtech because I'd be too much of a pussy to carry it for the fear of losing it. That's why I carry a kershaw whirlwind, not a bad knife and it only cost me like $38 with shipping so if I lose it it's not THAT big of a deal. Though I do have my eye on a Benchmade 940 if I ever were to lose my current knife :hs:

7. GunShow

GunShow You had best unfuck yourself

I know what you mean i'll be pretty pissed if I lose my Socom D/A even though I bought it at a bargain price off Ebay.