GUN Got some new 7mm shells and my scope and rings today

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by 7, Aug 21, 2004.

1. 7

7 First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire.

Went up to the new Cabelas that opened in Wheeling (WV) because a big sale started today, it was fucking packed and not really worthing going to since you couldnt really look around without running into people. I wanted to get some new shells so I decided to try out some Accubonds, they were $29.99 a box :o (I'm definately going to start reloading). If you bought two boxes you got a free hat so I bought two then returned one; I'm such a douchebag :hs: My scope and rings came from SWFA but my god damn bases arent here, I got them off ebay like a week ago and emailed the guy yesterday and he hasnt even shipped them yet :wtf: The scope is a Bushnell Elite 4200 2.5-10x40 but it says Bausch & Lomb all over it :hsugh: Anyways, pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    .22LR, .243, 7mm mag, 30.06, .50BMG
    [​IMG]
    Hat I got :o
    [​IMG]

2. Platinum_Thunder

Platinum_Thunder Reliability for life and liberty

Never go to Cabelas during the weekend...it's just not fun.

Just a friendly FYI :love:

3. 7

It opened a week ago too :hsugh: I've been to two others and if you've beem to one you've been to all of em, I mainly went because my friends wanted to go :o

4. Trouser Trout

Trouser Trout OT Supporter

I need to move somewhere closer to a Cabelas store :(

5. 7

You aren't missing that much, the prices are EXACTLY the same as in the catalog so you dont save anything. The mounts are the best part, In the main room of the store I counted 21 mounted elk, just elk. There had to be well over 100 fully body and head mounts just in that general area. Theres also a Whitetail Museum with giant bucks, a bunch of african animals including an elephant, fish, and a bunch of other crap. I want to go back when its not so crowded and I can actually enjoy myself though Ive been to two others and if you've been to one you've been to them all :o

6. 7

my friend always use the ballistic silvertips winchester sells that have, well, a silver ballistic tip :o I kept going on about how much cooler mine were cause the tips are red and that they were obviously better because they're cooler looking.