LGBT Got some good news!!!!

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by RyRy, Oct 10, 2005.

1. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Jun 22, 2005
    My boss called me at work last night while I was helping close the store and told me that she had just got off the phone with the owners of the store, and that we both got promotions! :wiggle: I guess all of these days of opening and closing the store are finally doing something besides making me miss school, and not lettting me get my homework done. They promoted me to Shift Manager, and I will be promoted to Assistant General Manager before Jan 06. So I'm now getting paid $7.50 an hour to make sandwiches, talk on the phone, and wait on customers. OOOh and let's not forget bossing people around and writing them up if they don't do what their told to! :mamoru: It sucked so bad at work last night because they aren't announcing my promotion, and my bosses promotion until the store opening this morning so I couldn't tell any of my co-workers. Although they were so worried about getting the store closed so they could go home they probably would have just swept me out the door with a broom! :rofl: Well shiat I gotta get goin to work! :wavey: I get keys and codes and all kindsa shit today :noes: