TAT Got new Piercing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jmiller250, Sep 28, 2007.

1. jmiller250

jmiller250 The One and Only/ I be a cagefighta

Yep, I got my first piercing. It was pretty painful. I handle pain very well but damn it hurt. I got my frenum done. I will post pics later if anyone wants to see it. I just cant wait for it to heal.

Quick question though the piercer said no sexual contact for 3 weeks, but if I feels fine after a week or two wouldit be ok?

2. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

I had sex a week after my pa and it bled a bit. really if you have to just wear a condom, it'll cut down on the friction (lube the inside a bit over teh piercing). and no oral ether, spit is dirty.

3. Memor

Memor Active Member

yeah, put on a condom, go slow - you should be ok once you're feeling up to it

4. jmiller250

well i got an 8g so its pretty big. I am thinking tomorrow with lots of lube and a condom of course (dont leave home w/o them) thats 3 days. long enough? im not in pain anymore really and the little that i get doesnt feel bad.

5. Insert

Insert Active Member

3 days, 3 weeks, thats pretty close :hsugh:

just put your dick in your pants for a couple weeks so you dont get an infection in your wang.

6. Memor

Memor Active Member

Eh I have a PA so not entirely sure on how frenums work. All I know is even a month after I got mine, it'd feel fine - but internally it still wasn't healed. So it'd hurt like fuck with sex if things got intense.

7. soopa7fly

soopa7fly stupid :06:

when i got my frenum done it felt fine 2 days after but i waited a week and a half or so just to be safe. i dont need an infection making my dick fall off.

8. Two toys

Two toys New Member

no matter what your dick feels like i'm fucking letting you know straight up it isnt healed. your body isnt fucking superhuman, you arent a freak of nature, when a piercer tells you it takes 3 weeks, it takes fucken 3 weeks. its the way the body heals, that skin is still raw inside, and let me tell you if you fuck her you will feel pain, and it will probably bleed. I felt minor pain for almost a year after i got mine done. I missed out on quite possibly the hottest girl i could have ever fucked because 2 days earlier i got my frenum done. so we made out and i finger fucked her till she came a few times. seriously the next morning just from being hard for so long, no stroking or anything my fucking dick was angry at me and let me know it.

its your dick you do what you want with it.

9. Two toys

Two toys New Member

fucken DAWT

10. soopa7fly

soopa7fly stupid :06:

thats some anger right there, lol

11. jmiller250

Well I didnt do it this weekend. I was in a situation where I could have but I decided not to due to it hurting everyonce in a while when taking big steps and what not. It is looking another couple of weeks def. but she said she will wait till it is ready :thup:

12. Mace Windu

Mace Windu OT's Resident Pile of Awesome

/discussion

My piercings have let know rather quickly that they were unhappy. My penis didn't like me for a good while.