Got new pics of my jap import today

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by rtfm, Jul 25, 2007.

1. rtfm

rtfm omgwtfbbq

I'm importing a Nissan Figaro I bought at a japanese auction and it's still in Japan waiting to be shipped, but they sent me new pics today:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

it has 55,000km's on it and it's gonna cost me around $10,000 after shipping, inspections, taxes, and modifications to make it street legal here. I'm probably going to be selling it for around $16,000 as that seems to be around the market value for this car in the condition it's in. :cool:

2. OzzieChan

OzzieChan Boom Bap

that is a wierd looking car but it's cool. How much power does it put out? you should just throw an SR20 motor in there for fun haha

3. rtfm

rtfm omgwtfbbq

it's a turbo'ed 1L, puts out about 75hp. It's more of a collector's car than anything, only 20,000 were made and only for the japanese market.

4. c0dyblah

c0dyblah New Member

is it a fwd?? seems like it, with the engine lay out. but that car is sooooo clean to say the least x-x

5. RedBeauty84ZX

RedBeauty84ZX New Member

Wow very cool.....definetly a collectible. Most people over here have never even heard of them...

6. rtfm

rtfm omgwtfbbq

yep, if you notice on the back there are 2 trunks, the roof folds down into the top one and the bottom one has a little pull out drawer to store extra stuff in.

7. rtfm

rtfm omgwtfbbq

yea it's FWD. The great thing about importing cars from japan is that they keep really good care of their cars, and don't drive them as much as we do over here. which is why it's in such good shape.

8. c0dyblah

c0dyblah New Member

yeah i work for an importing company(we bring in used wheels, and cars. which are mostly skylines) most are pretty well kept. besides they have some crazy law over there, after so many kilo, the car must be junked, or unoperated(something of that matter)