SRS Got myself into a MESS

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Killuminati, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

I have been seeing this girl for about 2 months. She was engaged for a month of this time. She broke off the engagement. Well we had sex a few times and had an accident once...

She missed her period completely and wasn't too worried because she has hormone problems and it does happen sometimes she says. Her and her fiance were trying to have a kid because she has some infertility problems. She is on fertility drugs right now and when we had sex. She took a lab test last Tuesday and she is indeed pregnant. Before she thought she was pregnant she told me that if she is the baby is mine but she wants to put it off on her ex-fiance to not cause any problems.

I was really not cool with this. I understand it's an easy out but I would feel guilty the rest of my life. Here is where things get sketchy. At first she tells me she hasn't had sex in a month before we did. The next week she says if she is prego the baby is mine but she wants to put it off on her ex-fiance. I didn't want any part of this. The next week she takes a pregnancy test and is indeed pregnant. Now she is telling me she has sex with her fiance 4 days before we did and she is 80% it is his...

Before I told her I wanted to man up and take responsibility she told me it was mine. She has already told her ex-fiance that the kid is his and he's "estactic". I am a little pissed over this. She says it's what he and her have always wanted a family, kid, marriage.. etc etc. and now that she is pregnant that can happen. Well if she is pregnant with my baby this is indeed a problem. I convinced her last night what she was doing was not only wrong to me but also wrong to him.

She claimed she told him the whole truth and she is going to talk to me about it today. She doesn't understand why I am so pissed. What would some of you guys do? Take the easy out and just let the guy think the baby is his? Or step up and be a man and take responsibility.

My friends think I should be a man and call her fiance myself and talk with him. For all I know she hasn't even told the guy and she is lying to me.... I will definately get a paternity test. I'm just looking for some advice/opinions.

*UPDATE*

OK. She went to the doctor Tuesday and she is 7 weeks and 1 day pregnant. Due date is April 21st, 2008. The baby's heartrate is 141 and everything is looking good. I talked to her today and asked if the doc told her when the conception date was. She said the conception date is July 30th. We had sex on July the 28th and the condom slipped off and I came all inside of her.... I looked on my cell phone record and I had called my buddy in texas on the 30th to tell him what happened on Saturday the 28th. So I am fairly certain it is mine. She still says she honestly thinks its his!!!! She is in denial. I think it's really too early to stress over so I am going to just give her a little time and space and ask for a paternity test when the time comes. Any advice in the mean time? Do you guys think it's mine?

******2nd UPDATE******

Things have progressed well for me and her. Her ex-fiance had wrote her a letter detailing all kinds of threats upon her if she is with me. He is going to fight for custody and also he's going to kick my ass! She really resents him now. She keeps telling me she has made up her mind and she wants to be with me. I accept that as fact right now. When the baby comes... and if it's not mine? I'm not sure. I'm know I'm taking a chance here. We have begun to tell one another we love each other. It has progressed pretty fast. I honestly do love her right now. When I ask her about a serious relationship she says she does want one but she wants to take things slow and not rush things. She doesn't want our relationship to compare to her previous.. which was 5 years long. So do you guys think I should give her time and a little space to sort everything out or should I go ahead and push for something more?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2007
  2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Honestly, I would have just let her pass off the kid as the other guy's.

Do you really want to get involved in their relationship, or get involved again with this major drama queen of a woman? Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if she tells both of you that it is yours, without even getting a paternity test, just so she can milk both of you for support.

Stay the fuck out of this...it's not worth getting in the middle of their relationship over, or getting back with the psycho woman.

3. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

Get a paternity Test. Once you find out it's not yours, get the fuck out of there. Don't call the fiance... just do the test and forget it. Like MattThom says, it isn't worth getting into.

4. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

I am 99% sure it is mine tho. If it is mine. You don't think I should take responsiblity and man up??

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

In this situation, actually I would advise against it. The woman seems to want to want to have the other guy and her raise the child...trying to take responsibility in this situation would mean you would have to actively interfere in their relationship...probably get the courts involved for custody battles...etc.

Not to mention....the WOMAN IS PSYCHO!

And you can't know for sure it is yours unless you get the test done.

6. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

Man up and take responsibility if the baby is yours. Do NOT let another man live his whole life thinking that he has a biological child. Punch that bitch in the face for cheating on him and trying to deceive him like that, then cut your throat for fucking her when you know she is engaged. Your a piece of shit for doing that. I hope this baby issue haunts you for the rest of your pathetic life. MattThom01 is a jaded limp dick cock sucker for egging you on to let the other guy think the baby is his. Don't listen to him. Do humanity a favor and take responsibility if the baby is yours.

7. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

have a test see if its yours if it is take care of it if not then let it go / of story

8. Matt550

Matt550 New Member

If its yours id say man up and take care of the baby.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2007
  9. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

how is anyone supposed to take you seriously when you post bullshit like this? :wtf:

This whole post is fucked up beyond belief.... please seek help

10. maks

maks Bah! t(-_-t)

I agree with this but no physical harm....seriously, alot of people are just plain spoiled, irresponsible, and need a plain kick in the ass (metaphorically speaking :)). She is a complete idiot and that is absolutely fucked up to pass off that child as the fiance's.

OP needs to put himself in the situation of the fiance. How would you like to spend the rest of your life raising a kid that you thought was yours, but really isn't. Then find out that the love of your life purposely lied to you about it. She is doing no favors. This woman is a total fuck up for thinking of this scheme and I don't trust her to tell the fiance the truth.

If the baby results show it isn't yours, run from that woman. If it is yours, mail the results to the guy then run....you don't need to be anymore involved than that unless she keeps it. If she does keep your baby, guess who will be the responsible parent. YOU.

11. eu4ia

eu4ia Active Member

why the fuck would you want to burden yourself with this responsibility when its obvious the woman doesnt want to raise the child with you?

do you really want this huge responsibility and to go through it with a woman like that?

12. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

Ok my bro must have posted this story. My account was still logged in. I think he should man up and take responsibility of the child if it is his. I mean how can you let some other dude raise your child and not feel bad about it. If you are responsible enough to make a child, you need to be responsible enough to care for it.

13. jonno

jonno New Member

wow. it's crazy that there are even people in this world who could live 'happily' married with 'their' kid and never tell the husband or kid the truth.

14. i killed tupac

i killed tupac New Member

this relationship started with dishonesty, you can expect it to continue

15. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

It would be like jumping into a huge quagmire. Seriously, for those advocating he take responsibility, I'd like to hear your take on how you think he should do it.

Remember, we have Kill, the cheating, lying wife, and husband to deal with. How should he proceed so that all parties come out well, and also minimizes the amount of stress and drama he will have to deal with?

16. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

After something like this, I think trying to avoid the hardships of the consequences of these actions is impossible to avoid. The only right thing to do is be up front.

If you confront the fiance about it now, it will avoid alot more potential pain in the future, not just for him, but for the child, who may believe that the fiance in this case is his father and not you. Also, despite how hard this is must be to confront someone about, the later years wont be as difficult if you let her make her fiance believe what she wants him to believe.

Either way, the truth will always come out eventually, its a fact of life, and its more stressful to hold it in and to constantly lie about something as big as this.

Just the fact that she cheated on her fiance just kills everything, adding a kid into the mix just amplifies the pain thats going to be caused.

I really wish you good luck

17. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

Nobody is going to come out well. You have a scumbag, which is the op and I guess you fit the description as well. You have a whore, which is the cheating/deceiving wife. And then there is the husband, who doesn't know about any of this and will probably end up raising this kid since the whore will tell him it's his, while the scumbag watches and feels a sense of relief because he doesn't have to take responsibility and doesn't have any balls to tell the husband. How in the fuck do you think everyone will come out well from this shit? Are you an idiot?

This is the solution. You find out if it is yours. If it isn't then your fine. If it is, you take responsibility.

18. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I would just never speak to her again.

19. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

chill. seriously. this is an internet message board...there's no need to throw insults around

20. RageUnleashed

RageUnleashed New Member

So....why weren't you wearing a condom!?!?

21. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

It would slowly destroy a mans life if he raised a kid and found out that it wasn't his years later. First the anger/stress would carry over into work, then into his social life, then it would shatter his view of his own life. I put myself in that position and it completely angers me that his woman would sabotage him like that. It makes me lose all faith in people. Who don't these people get hung? Who the fuck needs people like that?

To top it off, there is actually people, like you, who support it. Thus I lose more faith in people. What in your mind is telling you that this is OK on any level? From any perspective? In any circumstance?

It absolutely infuriates me that people like this exist. I get incredibly pissed off. So angry, that I almost can't be held responsible for my actions. Violence seems like the only way to straighten everyones ass out at times like these.

22. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

God I fucking hate people sometimes, so god damn selfish. Hey, let me bring a child into this world with my fiance whom I am cheating on!

23. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

no shit, the first post gave me a headache.

24. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

This girl sounds crazy start praying this kid isn't yours I wouldn't want to be linked to this girl for the next 18 years

25. i killed tupac

i killed tupac New Member

insults aside, you are 100% correct