FRK got myself a sex swing!!!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by smon, Oct 18, 2006.

1. smon

smon New Member

well im finally moving out and buying a house. When i was younger i remember watching realsex on hbo and seeing a sex swing. i thought when im older im getting one of those. well the time as come and ill have my own place. What do i buy before i get the important stuff like tables and couches and dishes, i got me a sex swing to go in my extra room im dedicating to sex!!! Has anyone ever used a sex swing? i plan on custom making a spring/bungee on it for some extreme cowgirl action. so any stories on these?

2. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

U SUCK!!!!

I want one :(

3. Vanilla Tarantino

Vanilla Tarantino OT Supporter

I will have one of those someday. They look fun as hell.

4. StealingBread

StealingBread New Member

Extreme cowgirl action, eh? :naughty:
    sounds fun!

5. cjj92yj

cjj92yj Guest

I have one. They're pretty cool. They let you get into positions you've only dreamed of! Ours came with some dinky little screw-eye. I thought there was no way in he!! I was going to hang from that. So I went to Lowe's and got a 3/8"x8" eyebolt. Built myself a 4x4 beam and went into the attic and installed it. It spans two rafters, right near one of the braces. It's super strong. My wife wanted the huge eye-bolt hidden somehow. So off I go to Wal-Mart and buy the cheapest smoke detector they had. Got it home, proceded to rid it of all the guts. Cut a hole to go over the eye-bolt, and screwed it to the ceiling. Now we jsut pop on the cover and no one has the slightest clue.

6. Cobber

Cobber Wanna touch my bunny hole?

that is truely awesome ... I will so try this

7. saqqy

saqqy New Member

i'm so going to do that! thanks for the tip

8. smon

smon New Member

im gonna have a hook over my bed then another in the spare room in the basement thats gonna be my lil sex area. And im keeping my hooks in plain view, all my friends know im a freak, lol.

9. smon

smon New Member

yeah it perfect in my head! im thinking if its hooked to a spring and im under her, ill be able to bounce her up and down, try to get her off in 8 secs

10. Bubba Atlantis

I don't think it would hold in my ceiling...and we would not be able to leave it left up (I live in a small apartment)...so I could see this being an issue :(

11. smon

smon New Member

as long as you find a joist it would hold, get a coarse threaded hook and it would hold. you would be surprised how much a hook could hold if properly placed. another option would to use two hooks and when the swing is not in use hang a large hanging plant. They also make stands for them so you wouldnt even need to hang from the ceiling, just put the stand away when not in use. ill be sure to get pics of it in action.

12. Bubba Atlantis

I would love to see those :big grin:.....I have wanted one for a long time, just the price and functionality within my place have prevented me :(

13. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

I've seen ones that have big metal stands instead of hanging from the ceiling. But the problem is they're super expensive! But yes, it is definetly on Bubba and mine's shopping list for one day.

14. The Repair Man

The Repair Man New Member

whenever the GF and I actually move in together or anything like that we're sure to have one. One of the sex swings and one of those little bouncy things too.

15. smon

smon New Member

well you guys could always make one or find something like it thats made for something else, say like a yard swing? the reason their so expensive is because there for a "sex swing". Or theres the option of coming to minnesota and having a big sex swing party:naughty:

16. smon

smon New Member

Are you talking about those little chair things, the girl sits on it and the guy lays under it? Those look fun i think thats next on the list, im sort of gunshy on buying a sybian way expensive. could always try to make one.

17. cjj92yj

cjj92yj Guest

Once I saw the coarse thread hook that came with ours, I was directly off to Lowes. It just didn't look like it was strong enough. It might actually be stronger than needed, but we live in an older house and who knows how dried out the joists are. Last thing I wanted was to fall from the ceiling mid-act.

18. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

19. smon

smon New Member

cool site, that sex strap looks like it could be usefull

20. naughtie

naughtie New Member

It's a great buy! It stows away nicely. aphoric went into the crawlspace above the bedroom and screwed in a six inch, thick bolt with an o ring at the end to attach our swing to. That sucker ain't goin anywhere!

It's amazing the positions you can get into, and it's incredible fun! Try laying on the floor and just spinning her around on your cock! You definately can't do that without a sex swing! It makes for some fun/awesome pictures as well!

[​IMG]

:mamoru:

He had me folded in half at one point with a horse tail butt plug neatly swooshing against my pussy every time he thrusted and the swing bounced... Gawd :drool:

21. aphoric

aphoric Even if god did exist, it would be necessary to ab

22. smon

smon New Member

mine came fri, i move in my house next weekend, its gonna be the first thing i set up. i woinder if grandma will know what it is, lol

23. Jim311

Jim311 New Member

I want one :o

24. Bubba Atlantis

LOL.....actually I have found that...you can get similar 'sex' things, provided you don't get them from a sex shop....they are sooo overpriced :wacko:

25. Bubba Atlantis

Wow..that is a fairly good price actually :big grin: