TAT Got my tongue pierced tonight... woo hoo

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Justin636, Mar 20, 2004.

1. Justin636

Justin636 Active Member

Well i finally did it and i love it. Barely any soreness or discomfort at all. However i did have a few questions because my piercer barely gave me any information at all about keeping it clean or anything else.

He told me that after everything i do with my mouth to use listerine... thats basically it.

Now my questions are...

1) How long do i keep the new piercing in before i can change it?
    2) How long should i wait to eat solid foods?
    3) How long should i wait to perform oral sex? (gf is kinda wondering this lol)
    4) Anything other than listerine and a toothbrush that i need to clean it with?
    5) Anything else i need to know that he neglected to tell me?

Thanks for any help.

2. Justin636

Justin636 Active Member

3. swaterinater

swaterinater Guest

I'm no pro... but I had mine done a couple weeks ago so I'll try as best as I can.

You can change it once the swelling goes down... which I was told would take 3-6 weeks. They you'll "downsize" to a shorter lengthed bar.

You can pretty much eat whatever you can handle, just as long as you clean it afterwards. I went for noodles, oatmeal and junk for the first few days.. then tried some chili.. which was painful to eat, but incredibly yummy. Eat whatever you can handle, I suppose. Just no dairy, and if you do have dairy, be sure to clean really well after.

Suck on lots and lots of ice. Day 3 is probably the worst.

As far as oral sex goes... I sucked cock the night after I got it done, which is bad... its risky because hey, you have an open sore in your mouth, plus you dont want it to get infected. I'd say wait until it "heals"... or at least until it stops hurting. Just make sure you clean it afterwards. I didnt have any problems and I wasnt very good about it :hs:

Listerine can be bad for it, since the alcohal kills the "good" bacteria in your mouth as well. It might be a good idea to dilute it, although I didnt. Salt water can be good too.

Just keep it clean, check every now and then to make sure the balls are tight, have lots of ice to keep the swelling down.. as well as ibuprophen.. and you should be fine. :)

4. swaterinater

swaterinater Guest

Oh, and if you're going to drink.. opt for shots or hard booze.. don't be drinkin beer unless you want a yeast infection in your mouth.

5. Justin636

Justin636 Active Member

Thanks. I really hate this steel barbell and want to change to an acryllic one... cant wait till i can.

6. swaterinater

swaterinater Guest

I concur.

7. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

give it about 2 months

also check out PTFE (teflon) jewelry, its soft and flexible

8. Justin636

Justin636 Active Member

One more thing... my tongue has started to turn like a black and blue type shade on the tip... just slightly. Just wondering if this is normal? Day3.

9. Cubos

Cubos Guest

umm well id give it a good 4 - 6 weeks before u change it to be on the safe side.

As for your g/f and oral sex, buy a vibrating tongue bar man. An old ex of mine brought me one about 3 years back and it was the best investment she ever made. Awesome little things. My main suggestion though would be to buy several replacement batteries for it as each one only lasts around 50mins, and depending on ure chicks addictiveness to it......it wont last long.

Good luck with it all, my tongue swelled like a bitch when i had it done. 2 weeks of custard and soup, yummy :)

10. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

it;s normal. mind did that around the left edge for a few days.