TAT got my tongue pierced today!!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Furner, Dec 7, 2004.

1. Furner

Furner New Member

so excited. it really didnt hurt at all. the worst part was swishing the brown listerine before the piercing. the clamp wasnt bad, and i couldnt even feel the needle. i went out and bought two bottles of biotene, and some pudding, and now im melting ice in my mouth.
    the stud is SO long, i cant wait to get a shorter one in. they said 1.5 to 2 weeks, but ill be in there on friday if the swelling is down. i got a real deal, $20 with the stud.

i would do pictures, but most everyone has their own pierced, or has seen the pictures of it.

2. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Good god! $20 for the piercing AND the jewelry?! Im not sure how I feel about that! How'd you get such a price?

3. Furner

Furner New Member

they were running a special, plus i know someone. i was a little uncomfortable because of the cheap price, but i know alot of people that had good experiences there, and they were very clean and professional.

4. Furner

Furner New Member

ok so what food works well? i tried doing pasta, all chopped up, but it moves the stud around alot and starts to hurt.

5. dbdraggin

dbdraggin New Member

your gonna have alot of things that hurt... i lived for 3 or 4 days off of soup (cambells cream of chedder was great and came the closest to being like real food) and spring water.

id stick to anything i could drink for a few days... or swallow with one gulp reasonably (like apple sauce) by then youll have learned how to use your tongue comfortably for the most part and not put yourself through hell.

stick with the ice and know that the next couple of days will go by very quickly, the hardest part is now.

and i think 20 bucks was the tip i gave my piercer when i got mine pierced... you got the hook up as long as they are trust worthy

6. Chrissy

Chrissy dnb doll

hah, i went to Outback and ate after i had mine done...hot, spicey and smoked:hs:

i didn't swell at all, but maybe i'm just weird.

7. Ice Rado

Ice Rado New Member

thats really cheap...cheapest i got was nips for 35...and 2 sides of my lip for 40...w/ spacers...if u go alot some guys will give u a good discount...chicks never do for some reason...damn hos

8. Furner

Furner New Member

im not noticing any swelling at all, this damn barbell just gets in the way. i cant wait for a shorter one, and acrylic bottom bead, im going to wear my teeth away to nothing otherwise.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2004
  9. dbdraggin

dbdraggin New Member

nah, it probably wont even touch your teeth once you get a shorter barbell. i was afraid of the same thing and also accidentally biting down on the barbell... now sometimes im suprised alittle when i brush my teeth that the barbell is in there cuz i dont even notice anymore.

10. Furner

Furner New Member

Mine has a pretty good angle to it, its about 3/4 of an inch back on the top, so it stays out of hte way, but the bottom is clanking pretty good. i think im going back on friday if things continue to not swell.

so i just tried to eat cold tomato soup, and i was reminded that tomato juice burns on open cuts!! keep that in mind

11. dbdraggin

dbdraggin New Member

awwww! i made the same mistake like the second day... i dont even like tomato soup but was bored with everything else. stay away from orange juice too by the way

12. Furner

Furner New Member

i ate real food tonite!

13. brujito

brujito New Member

Food wise: mashed potatos, apple sauce, really well boiled potatos, and anything else that you can think of in a food processor pureed(sp?).

I had to be very careful with mine because I was trying to be Superman while drunk and ended up tearing the piercing a bit.

14. Furner

Furner New Member

tsk tsk tsk. drinking while healing. thats a no no