First off refer to my original DACP thread http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1081664&highlight=dacp I did this process on all top surfaces - Trunk - Hood - Rood. Clay - Orange cutting pad with DACP - White polishing pad with Swirl Remover 2.0 - Grey finish pad with Poorboys EX sealant /w carnuba. The sides of the car didn't get the clay or the first DACP step. I'm gonna link the pics since they are rather large. 56K beware. http://www.mn12forums.com/splitloom/portercable/front.jpg http://www.mn12forums.com/splitloom/portercable/front2.jpg http://www.mn12forums.com/splitloom/portercable/front.jpg http://www.mn12forums.com/splitloom/portercable/full1.jpg http://www.mn12forums.com/splitloom/portercable/full2.jpg http://www.mn12forums.com/splitloom/portercable/full3.jpg http://www.mn12forums.com/splitloom/portercable/hood1.jpg http://www.mn12forums.com/splitloom/portercable/trunklid.jpg I wasn't impressed with the autopia brand clay - way to soft. My fingers would work through it in a few strokes and I wasn't pressing hard. all in all the porter cable got better results in 10 minutes than I did with 3 hand passes with the DACP.