TAT Got my nipples pierced tonight :bowdown: Before and after pics

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Satanic Goatslayer, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Satanic Goatslayer

Satanic Goatslayer New Member

I've wanted to do this for years and finally got up the balls. It didn't hurt nearly as much as I thought it would. The 2nd one hurt more than the first, I guess because I knew what was coming. The clamp felt almost as bad as the needle itself and I didn't feel the jewelry go through at all.

They look like they're on a very slight angle to be but they both look even in the slight angle that they're on. I think they ended up that way because of how my arms were resting, making it look like a perfect horizontal line when he pierced but when my arms are down the piercing is slightly angled. I'm not complaining thought because like I said, they both look completely even.

The pain I'm going to rate as a 5/10, with my current 10/10 being my PA. I still remember how bad my PA hurt and that was over 3 years ago.

Pierced at 14ga. I know the basic healing procedure - sea salt soaks, plenty of them. I've already done 1 soak to clear away some of the dried up blood.

Can I put band aids over my nipples for sleeping/being at work to help minimize rubbing while healing?

:On with the pics. Before -

[​IMG]

After -

[​IMG]

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

IBacnecomments :o It's been getting warmer and I've been sweating more and unfortunately that's what happens to me :hs:

2. BladedThesis

BladedThesis New Member

Sweet bro.

3. Satanic Goatslayer

Thanks. I'm happy I finally got up the nerve to do this.

4. BladedThesis

BladedThesis New Member

Took me a few days to convince myself to get mine done, after I initially decided I was going to.
    I put band aids over them when I did my running or if they were sore, worked fine.

5. Satanic Goatslayer

When I decided to get my PA I had myself convinced within a week or so and got it done a few weeks later. For some reason convincing myself to do the nipples took years :dunno:

6. BladedThesis

BladedThesis New Member

Working on 'manning up' to get my frenum done :hs:

7. Satanic Goatslayer

Why not get a PA instead :dunno:

8. Memor

Memor Active Member

Finally someone else who thinks their PA hurt more than their nips. So many people on here keep saying "ohh the PA was a pinch lulz no biggie" and all I remember is 10 seconds of massive horrendous pain. Nips weren't that bad but mine never healed up, and I took my PA out anyway :rofl: Grats on the new piercings dude! Advanced congrats on the first time you jump in the ocean / in a cold pool, so epic

9. Satanic Goatslayer

Yeah, everyone said the nips hurt more than the PA so I was pretty anxious. There were 2 18-ish kids in the shop being obnoxious and the 1 said something like "wait til you get your dick pierced, THAT would hurt." I told him I already have a 4ga PA. The piercer said "nice." The kids shut up :mamoru:

I'm not too big on swimming but I'm sure I'll forget about what you said by the next time I do go swimming :noes:

10. Memor

Memor Active Member

Just do it. Nip rings submerged in cool/cold water is :bowdown:

11. pandizzle

pandizzle Guest

Lookin' good. :)

12. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

:bowdown: I remember getting my nips done like it was yesterday. i initially walked in the shop for new plugs and left with new metal in my nips.

and forgot to buy new plugs:wavey: enjoy them! just make sure you dont have douche bag friends who still think its funny to grab other mens nipples and twist.

13. Satanic Goatslayer

If any of my friends did that I'd punch them in the face. Fortunately my friends are grown up...at least when it comes to shit like that.