TAT Got my nipple repierced - I am "even" now v.Pictorial and story

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Satanic Goatslayer, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Satanic Goatslayer

Satanic Goatslayer New Member

This is a bit long, mainly because I like to tell stories :o I also wanted to give the background on my nipples as well as describe my experience :wiggle:

There are descriptions between each picture to sum everything up so if you don't feel like reading all this just skip to the pics.

The shop - Quillian in Allentown, PA
    The artist - Jared

I got both of my nipples done in June 08. By August the left one had migrated halfway out so I took it out and let it heal. I planned on getting it redone after a month, but a month later I could still see the holes in it. After that I just forgot.

So 6 months later and it was time to go at it again. I was already planning on going to a local place and it just so happened that for Friday the 13th they were running a special. Any piercing $13 + 7 standard tip. They were also doing it with tattoos that they had picked out ahead of time, stuff they could knock out in about 10 minutes.

Shop opens at 4 and I showed up about 445 and there's a line. Everyone is waiting for tattoos though. I fill out my paperwork and find out there's 2 other people ahead of me for piercings. I have talked to Jared before and while I am 100% disappointed in the shops lack of jewelry (no 1/2" long 4ga BBs for my tongue), he seems to be very knowledgeable.

My turn rolls around and in I go. We talk and I show him my nipple, Jared sees the scar tissue and says we'll be just fine, he can repierce without an issue. He marks it and I check the placement and I'm good with it.

As far as his quality of work goes...my roommate is in love with him I think. She goes to Jared for all her piercings and says he's very professional and does a great job. She only has ear piercings and her tongue, but I was in there when he was changing her tongue jewelry once and was talking to him and he seems knowledgeable and is very professional.

We're still BS'ing while he's setting up and he tells me his nipples aren't pierced. I'm like :wtf: dude, you're missing out. Jared pierced his own PA! :bowdown: Now he's got my respect and has fully gained my trust.

We discussed piercing at 14ga with an immediate stretch to 12ga and we also discussed piercing at 12ga, since I really want to start stretching my right nipple. Jared was willing to do it and said the size of my nipple would accommodate the slightly larger piercing. I brought up how the 14ga had migrated on me before and at that point Jared said he wouldn't do anything on me larger than 14ga. The opinion was that since I migrated out once before, we were going to do 14ga and let it heal so we weren't taking any chances.

As far as the migration conversation Jared said if it starts to migrate at all to come back in immediately and we'd change jewelry plus do something to try and stop the migration. I forget what he said that was but he doesn't want to see me lose the piercing a second time.

On to the pics and descriptions.....

I took this pic the day before to show my non-pierced nipple. You can see the scar tissue on the lower half. I have been "deformed" like this since removing the jewelry.

[​IMG]

And my right nipple here. It almost seems a little low but when I lift the jewelry up it looks straight. I'd love to start stretching very slowly but now I'll wait 4-6 months for the left one to heal and then start. I don't want extremely large jewelry but I'd like to get up to 10ga, maybe even 8ga.

[​IMG]

All marked and ready to go. It looked perfectly straight when standing up in front of the mirror. Jared set the chair so I was laying down. When my nipples were done the first time I was sitting up for both.

[​IMG]

The clamp was the worst part of everything. I'm all ready to be pierced....

[​IMG]

Needle through. I am 100% serious when I say I did not feel anything. The clamp was the absolute worst of the whole procedure. The needle went through like a razor blade cutting hot butter. He has such an unbelievably gentle touch it is amazing. A little bit of pressure when he pierced and it was over. :bowdown:

[​IMG]

I have had my eyebrow, tongue, both nipples, and a PA pierced and I can say with 100% confidence that this is the only piercing I did not feel. I am still shocked that it was that smooth. I only did one inhale/exhale and then I said, "wait, are we done?" I was shocked when Jared said yes and asked me to hold still so he could remove the clamp.

The jewelry is in and there's just a bit of blood. I'm waiting for the ball to be put in.

[​IMG]

All done and now I'm "even" again since both nipples are pierced :bowdown:

[​IMG]

That's my story :wiggle: My roommate was in there with me but she couldn't handle taking pics so I had to do my own :hsugh: Jared was cool and stood out of the way so I could snap pics. He was ready to put the jewelry in but I wanted a pic of the needle corked so he took a step back to let me snap the pic. He was moving pretty fast and the shop was really busy with their Friday the 13th special so I tried not to hold him up too long.

$13 + $7 required tip for the special they were doing. They were taking all money at the counter and they were tracking how many tattoos/piercings everyone did. I gave Jared an extra $5 directly to him when it was all done. Yeah, its only $5 but it was a little extra. Normally it would have cost me $50 to get my nipple done.

I need to get an MRI done soon of my back and asked him about purchasing an acrylic bar to put in for the MRI. Jared said to come back and he will remove both nipple piercings and swap in a plastic or acrylic for me and will also swap them back to metal after my MRI.

My experience I will rate at a 9/10, which is pretty damn good. I've never given a 10/10 and 5 would be average. His professionalism, knowledge, and extremely gentle touch all put him, in my mind, up there as a top notch piercer. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others and I would go back to him any day for another piercing or advice. I'm not planning on anything else any time in the future except for dermal anchors and now I know where I'm going if I decide to get them.

2. houseofgrafix

houseofgrafix PM ME I DONT GIVE A FUCK OT Supporter

fuck.. hoping for a chick

3. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

:rofl:

4. Satanic Goatslayer

I was trying to talk my roommate into getting her nipples pierced so I could see her tits. She is too chicken-shit to get it done.

She couldn't watch me get my nipple pierced so I had to take my own pics. The same girl says she loves piercings and wants more of them. She could barely handle getting the cartilage in her ear pierced. When we went in so she could get the jewelry changed she was pale white and he wouldn't let her stand up for 10 minutes afterwards.

Yes, I know everyone has a different pain tolerance but she can't handle anything.

Plus she probably wouldn't let me watch and take pics if she ever got up the nerve to get her nipples pierced :hsd:

5. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

tl;dr

6. Satanic Goatslayer

I figured it may be long for some :hs:

I'll give you the important and impressive parts...

Cliffs -

He pierced his own PA which impressed me and earned my trust.

I didn't feel the needle go through as he has such a gentle touch. The clamp was worse and even that didn't feel bad. Hell, I didn't feel the jewelry go through either.

I'm a secksey mother fucker.

7. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

:rofl: I read it

8. Satanic Goatslayer

I figured you did :mamoru:

I'm really :noes: this time about it migrating out. I am in shock over how well this one went. I took a shower and when the water hit my nipple I barely noticed. Much better than when I had them both freshly pierced and it stung.

Went to a concert last night, Bloodhound Gang, and the place is an open pit. Before we went I took about 1/4" of gauze pads and had them excessively taped over my breast to protect the nipple. Worked out very well :wiggle:

9. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

:werd: but i knew better knowing the username. :wtc:

but congrats dude! :h5:

10. Satanic Goatslayer

I'm keeping a close eye on this. I'm afraid it has already started to move but I'm not sure :noes:

It has felt great until this morning when somehow I bumped it real good while still laying in bed, was pulling up the covers or something. All I know is that suddenly I was awake :eek3: