TAT Got My First Piercing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by StonerWoCause, May 23, 2004.

1. StonerWoCause

StonerWoCause New Member

Well after about 3 years of wanting to get something pierced, i finally went and did it.

I got my eyebrow pierced. all the jobs ive worked at, ive never been able to get any kind of piercings, so now i finally have a job where they dont care.

My expierence was a little disheartening though, but it wont stop me from getting the other piercings that i want. the guy that did the piercing, was going to use a 16 gauge bar, not bad at all, relitively small size. well he used an 18 gauge needle and when he went to push the needle through with the bar, he relized that the bar was a different size, he ended up pushing the needle into my eyebrow and not beig able to get the bar in. He then had to push the blunt end of the needle back down through my eyebrow, holy fuck did that hurt. i could see my eyebrow being pushed down then finnaly it popped back through. he ended up forcing the 16 gauge through, which hurt, but not near as bad as the pushing the blunt end of the needle back through my eyelid. after he finished, he was like, "i wondered why the needle and the bar looked different when i held them next to each other." DUH

in all, i really like the way it looks, and am glad i have it. up next is my labret, in like 2 weeks, then my tounge two weeks after that, the hopefully my other eyebrow a couple of weeks after that.

i cant wait to get more done, and i have wanted them for a really long time but couldnt get them, now i finally can.

The disheartening part is that the guy who did my eyebrow, is the only artist i have found out of about 15 different shops that does the kind of tattooing i want done for my left arm. ive been looking for about a year and half to find someone who does custom biomechanical tattooing, but have just found this guy. im kind of warry about getting my tattoos done by him cause he fucked up something as easy as an eyebrow.

if any body lives in the greater southern california area and knows a shop that does custom biomechanical work let me know, i want ti from my shoulder down to my elbow and possible around my left peck and my left shoulder blade. but i have to find a good artist. im a stickler for good line, i want to have some fineline work done too as part of it, so thats another thing that im lookinf for.

lates

2. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

congrats :)

3. upparoom

upparoom Well-Known Member

4. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:cool:

And just as an aside.. when I had my navel done, the guy fucked uplike that.. used a 14g needle but had 12g jewelry.... ened up BREAKING the post on me and gouging me withthe needle...

I wouldn't go to a guy that had proved he didn't know what he was doing.. but tattooing and piercing are different. I suggest talking to people that have had him tattoo them and see what their experience was like.

5. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

what do you mean by 'breaking the post' on you? like the post of the barbell?

6. Phantom Empress

it was a banana barbell with the little jewel onthe end... he snapped the jewel offwhile trying to get the post through the piercing..

7. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

like snapped the bead right off the post? or just snapped the jewel part off. stainless steel, titanium, implantanium dont break that easy. it would take a lot of force then he can apply to break that post

8. Phantom Empress

Snapped teh little metal receptacle that held the jewel off.... I later found out that it wasn't stainless steel like they said (i ended up having the otehr piercer atthe shop pierce me 5 minutes later) and the jewelry was crap, I had an allergic reaction to it and ended up losing the piercing. Needless to say, I've not gone back to that shop.

9. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

ah ok

10. StonerWoCause

StonerWoCause New Member

if i can get someone with a digi cam ill take pics. its taking pretty well, and im stoked on it.

yeah tats and piercings are different but i am still kinda wary about it, my friend gat a new tat on sat, at this new place in town, so i might go down there and check it out and see what he does, he just opened shop about a month ago, but the work my friend had done looks really clean, with lots of color.

lates

11. SuperFreak

SuperFreak Guest

cool did you get pics yet

12. StonerWoCause

StonerWoCause New Member

haha, i made my last post like 20mins before you did, im at work right now, so it kinda hard to get a cam here. but i will work on it.

lates