MIL Got my EIB

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Texasboy, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Texasboy

Texasboy OT Supporter

Been training for the past 2 weeks for getting my EIB and started testing on sunday and ended yesterday . About 274 soldiers in my unit went out and only about 130 people actually got it . Only 20 guys in my company got it this year so I'm pretty proud of myself . Getting my e-3 punched on Apr 1st also

Next step is going to Air Assualt and maybe ranger before I leave this unit

The best part that had nothing to do with training was one of our guys had his birthday last friday so he will be getting his birthday licks in . He's not a small guy by anychance so taking him down was going to be a bit of a hassle . Well we had discussed early on during the day what we were going to do to him without him knowing . The day went on and we hadnt done anything yet , well one of the guys who was in on it had heard that we had called the plans off ,so he tells the guy our plans and that it wasnt going to happen anymore . Somehow our Sgt in charge of my stick heard this and decided we had to take care of the snitch . ............. 2 rolls of 100 mph tape and some 550 cord fixed that problem

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
  2. MassiveGas

MassiveGas OT Supporter

there seems to be a penis on his neck, that's out of regs

3. origin unknown

origin unknown OT Supporter

congrats on getting your eib. you been deployed yet?

might want to blur out your buddies name tape... just for public interest sake, last thing you want is some leftie out there using this image for there own agenda

4. Texasboy

Texasboy OT Supporter

Nah I havn't been deployed prolly wont get too with this unit ( Old Guard ) . Were supposed to be sending our Charlie Co to Afghanistan last this summer and theyre supposed to be asking for volunteers to fill the ranks . My company just came back from a deployment from Afrika this past year , they were training Ughandans how to fight and shit .

Yeah I just realized I should prolly block out his name tape :noes: