MIL Got messed with on the OTS Foundation Portal

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by whitecouch, Mar 30, 2008.

1. whitecouch

whitecouch spendin' our golden years in OT Supporter

I'm watching and waiting for people to start getting results from this OTS board. I think I've lost years from my life waiting on this. Then someone has to go and make a faked release with a 70% selection. I was so stressed / excited it was unreal, then I saw that it was fake.

The wait goes on!:noes::hs:

2. jmx2323

jmx2323 OT Supporter

LOL a few of the selection boards have been hit with that, I remember one where this guard girl started say yay i got selected unknowing that she wasnt a part of that selection board .... she pissed a lot of people off and now she is out of the AF anyway LOL

3. whitecouch

whitecouch spendin' our golden years in OT Supporter

It got my heart racing pretty bad!

4. NEp8ntballer

NEp8ntballer New Member

I have one worse for you. The way it USED to work is if you got a field training enrollment allocation you were guaranteed to go this summer. HOWEVER, this wonderful summer they have more allocations to go than slots to fill them. There is now a chance that some people will end up getting deferred and going to field training next summer. and that isn't any bullshit.

oh and people have done worse to other people. our commandant of cadets back when he was enlisted photoshopped a guys orders to make it say that he was going on a one year remote to Greenland instead of to New Mexico(where his real orders said he was going). the guy didn't get my COC an assignment that he asked him to and asked him for many times so he wasn't very happy. He photoshopped the orders good. HE even changed the finance numbers so they looked really legit. He got anybody who needed to be in the loop in the loop so everybody who might be called or complained to would know what was going on. This guy was running around complaining for a couple hours before they let him know that he'd just been pranked good. after that my COC never had a problem getting anything he needed from where this guy worked.

5. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

That happened to me too.
    One year tour of Greenland with a follow on to New Mexico.