Got mah UDM

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by cjj92yj, Jan 29, 2008.

1. cjj92yj

cjj92yj Guest

After what seemed like an eternity, it finally arrived yesterday. I didn't open it until this morning though. Had it shipped to work and had the day off yesterday.

Initial impressions are that this thing is going to kick some serious ass on mah Jeep. I work for a plate steel fab shop and we are always sandblasting and priming out back. I get all kinds of crap on my vehicles. I usually do a complete rubdown with a clay bar 3 times a year. Each time is awful. The washes in between are likely only adding to my swirl marks too.

Just bought some ONR, which I am really excited about. Also ordered some OP. Hopefully it warms up soon, cause I can't wait to try it out. But not going to do it when it's in the teens.

Anywow, Justin sent me a few samples to try out as well. Looks like he sent me 4 oz. bottles of:
    - Menzerna P106FF
    - Pinnacle XMT #3 (intermediate swirl remover)
    - DP Surface Sealant
  2. justin30513

justin30513 New Member

Jan 2, 2006

Sorry it took so long. That doesn't happen.

Just post some pics of it in action!!!
  3. Scottwax

Scottwax The Detailing EDU is stickied in the Detailing for Moderator

May 5, 2000
    No pics?
  4. cjj92yj

cjj92yj Guest

screw that. 22 degrees when I got home from work. Dark outside. Dirty ass Jeep, would take forever to dry. If I can bum a garage from a friend in the next few weeks, I will put it to use and take some pics for y'all though.
  5. Run N. Gun

Run N. Gun Active Member

Aug 10, 2004
    I just knew this was going to turn out just fine! :bigthumb: Glad you have your new toy to show the jeep some luv! :cool: