TAT Got it pierced! (Web)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Outkasted, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Outkasted

Outkasted New Member

Well, last night me and a few friends drove to almost every piercing/tattoo parlor in town, and nobody seemed to have even heard of piercing a tongue web. The last place we went to was my only hope. The place is called Pandoras Pierce inside Atlantis Tattoo in Grand Junction, CO. She said she had heard of it, but had never done one before. She said I could be her lab rat though and only pay for jewelry, so I went for it. Everything went pretty well, besides putting the ball on the end of the bannana I got. It's swollen this morning, but doesn't really have any sharp pains or anything. Ill post pics when the swelling is gone. If anyone here lives around GJ I would def. reccomend this place, it was the cleanest I've seen and Jennifer (the piercer) was really cool. :bigthumb: Just thought I would share.

2. quikkstylez

quikkstylez i am not asian.

PICS SONlc.

3. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

sweet. good job :bigthumb:

sometimes it pays to the lab rat. i was for my piercer when she started out, now I only pay for jewelery, and sometimes not even that.

4. audrey

audrey New Member

I have been thinking about getting my tongue web pierced ever since you started your thread.

Looking forward to seeing the pics!