Got hit in the left nut by a bball on friday. i think somethings wrong

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Gerbonium, Oct 3, 2005.

1. Gerbonium

Gerbonium OT Supporter

Just playing basketball on friday missed catching a pass and it hit my left nut pretty hard. It hurt some but ive had worse so ii didnt think much of it. It still hurt off and on the rest of the day so i tested it out later that night to see if it was ok. Well, when i cummed there was no blood, but it was much more watery. It felt a little numb occasionally on saturday. Tested it again the saturday night. First bit that came out was totally fine, then the second half (im guessing from my left nut) was just the liquid without sperm. Same thing the next night. Now im starting to get worried. Seeing a doctor will get complicated as i am doing a foreign study in Japan. It would involve having to go to the office at school and assking someone to take me to the hospital to have my nuts checked which would probably be the most embarrassing thing ive ever done. Anyone ever have this happen or has some advice? could the spermless goo that comes out be something else? im really worried

2. 311-420

311-420 New Member

the first little bit that comes out of me is always pretty watery...its been this way for as long as i can remember, but if you've noticed a change i would see a doctor quick. your nuts>your vanity